encounter

it is 6 in the evening. the outside is pitch dark. 6 year old myself is in the kitchen, cleaning dishes. many things are running in my mind, like why the hell am I here? where in the world am I? what the hell is going on? why me?

my thoughts are interrupted by non-other than my so-called mom. I don't know what I did to her for her to do things to me. in my family, my father will be never at home. my brothers are enjoying their life by bullying me. my "mom" never stops to give any work. when my dad asked whether there is a need for workers to do household works, my mom said no since it is a waste of me as she is here to do all the work. in real I am the one who is doing everything in the home. my "mom" is a gold digger. but no one knows it. everything that happens inside has never once gone outside. it is a mystery, that I need to solve. back to the time. my "mom" entered the kitchen.

"Lucas dear, I want you to go to the forest to collect some food. we have nothing to eat for the night."

"yes, mom I will go now"

here comes her plan of killing me. but it is the first time she is sending me in the night time. I think she wishes the ghost to capture me. sometimes I wonder who is a child here.

I took a stick with the end covered with oil damped cloth and lit it to take with me. there is no such thing like torch present in this world.

as I was inside the forest, suddenly I hear crunch sound from a bush near. as I look my heart started to beat fastly, I am frozen in my place. if the speed at which my heart is beating is adopted by my legs I might have reached the end of this world. but I can't move.

there is a big black wolf-like thing in front of me. it is not a normal wolf. it is bigger than a normal one. and I don't think it is a werewolf because its eyes are as red as blood. the teeth are yellow, its saliva is dripping from the side of its mouth. the smell around is similar to a corpse smell. it is snarling towards me. its legs are too bony. it has many wounds in its body, similar to claw marks.

 (as in the picture above)

it slowly moved towards me. I moved backward. after some time it pounced towards me. and now I am underneath it.i just can't see it. so I closed my eyes. I imagined it to fly away from me. the moment after the imagination some tingling sensation all over my body and weight above me was removed.

when I opened my eyes the wolf-like was on the opposite side on the ground wounded as if it was thrown away. when I look around there was no one around. when I look back it is again on its four legs, and again snarling at me. it started to run towards me.

I kept a hand in front of me and again I felt some tingling feeling before a small fireball is produced from my hand. it hit the wolf-like and its whole body started to get engulfed by fire.

within a minute the wolf-like is turned to ashes, I stumbled backward in surprise. I don't know what happened.after a minute I started to run towards home. I entered the house and the smell of food hit me. apparently, my "mom" sent me even though we had food. I don't have the energy to encounter this now. so I dashed towards artic which is my room and got under the cover.

I have to clear my mind, before starting to get into action. the things that happened today are not a dream. I encountered a mythical creature in the forest and I am the one who killed it. with a plan of visiting the local library the day after I closed my eyes and went inside the dreamland. even though the picture is still alive in my eyes I got to sleep because I am weak due to loss of energy.