it can't be my dad

I look at the coach and he signaled me that he knows what to do and he asked whether I can handle the monster that is on its way. I said yes it will be too easy. he gathered all the people and explained to them about the situation, they were in the panic but the coach handled them.

he asked them to assemble in the underground training hall in the school. he asked all the warriors present there to cover the building since we don't know whether it is accompanied by low tier monsters, generally, the higher tier like four and five can control lower-tier monsters but there is also possible that other lower-tier monster is running away from the third tier monster and might end up here, so it is for their safety. the only problem is from the underground hall they can see me, so I should be careful in what powers I am using in front of them.since it is the third tier monster it is inevitable for me to use the powers but I should handle it only using my mage powers and not with the elemental powers.

I just forget about Griffy and the triplets, I just connected with them and I was correct they were on their way and if I didn't call them it would have been super duper disaster. I sent the coach to handle them since I know Griffy will come even after I denied her to.

ok, its party time.

after 15 minutes, we all heard the roar of a hungry monstrous wolf. its appearance has changed.it is now standing in two legs, legs are similar to that of t-rex's leg. it is to give them access to legs to run faster than a normal leopard. its nails are too sharp, eyes are blood red, teeth are sharp and covered with blood, even some droplets are on the sides of its mouth.it has back is covered with horns.and it smells like a bunch of rotten garbage.

I took a sword from my palm, it is a magical sword. I modified a sword given by coach so that it would be sharp like a diamond and can vibrate with ultrasound frequency, in this way it would be easy to behead any monster.it also has the ability to produce all the elements under my command but I can't use it now.

I started to float in the air using an anti-gravity spell and not with my air element. i also cast some magic over my clothes so that it can act as armour. all set for the combat, let the war begin.

even though it is a third-tier monster its powers are equal to that of the second-tier monster. I think it got changed only a few hours ago. even for monsters, it takes time to harbor their powers.so it took only half an hour to finish the monster. good thing there was no lower-tier monster with it. as I finished a battle, the coach entered the ground and signaled me that all is well on his side.

now I am standing with people surrounding and looking at like I am an alien. for them, it might be true since I am the first mage of the century in the town. the silence was broken of course by my mom. she asked," so you are a mage."

my coach answered," yes he is, he has been mage since.."

I cut him off by saying, " I came to know only by last week after my 15th birthday."

"your usage is saying some other thing, you are using it as you are a mage for more than a decade."

my coach muttered, "because he is", but it was heard by no one but me I gave him a look, he only shrugged like he is saying the truth, he is but that is a totally different story. after some time my coach said," right, he has always been a bright boy. look at how he has developed only in a week."

oh no, he just not...

my mom said," yes we all witnessed how he used magic even without reciting anything."

"oh he did, but he has much concentration that he can recit inside his heart."

"oh he even flies without using wind element"

this time I replied, "it is simple I just used anti-gravity spell"

"is it a new spell, as much I know there was no such spell."

I just forget that she is from the town of mage helpers.

my coach replied, "it was highly classified magic I gave him the book with harmless classified magic recit book, and he might have learned from it."

" Whatever you say Mark, but I am not convinced. if this boy so much power to master so many spells that too classified spells within a week I don't think it is advisable for you to take him to the capital.since he can even destroy or even kill anything. and it is also strange that he is a mage when either of his parents is a mage. if you ask me he should be confined in the basement of our home and should not let out in his whole lifetime."

here she is again, all people around me started to whisper and my coach is like a volcano. I think if my mom was not a woman he might have even slapped her.he started to say," are you even women how could you do this to him. is it not enough for you that you abused him from the age of three, you even want to put him in the prison."

"I don't know what that boy told you but all are wrong. if you don't believe me you can even ask our neighbors."

some of our neighbor around us were silent and didn't reply to her. I think they have their doubts.

"why I have to ask others, I saw it with my own eyes when your son pours hot dishes on him and you just watched them doing so and asked him to clean it himself without even letting him change his clothes on the I visited your house.

"no why your lying, Mark..."

"that's enough", it was said by none other than my father.

"that's enough, you are not allowed to even set a foot in my house now onwards. it is even better if you leave this town because if I saw you in the future I might even kill you for the things you have done to my son. scram.."

my mom gave me a disgusting look and went away with her sons on the trail. after she left dad turned to us and said," thanks Marks, I might have failed to be a good father but I don't want to be like this in the future. I am happy that you are taking him to the capital and I request you to look after him and be someone I failed to be. and I know you will do it even I didn't ask you to."

he turned to me and said," I know I am the one who is wrong here. I was devasted after your mom's death. I don't know what she had said but I had never blamed you for that. I married her since she has two sons and looks after you well enough but I didn't expect this. I don't know if you can accept me but I will be waiting for you. if you can you can come to your home in the vacations."

he gave me a small smile and left the crowd. I turn to my coach and said," what happened to my dad, he can't be my dad or is he."

"he is Luke, he just learned some harsh truth... so boy, are you ready to move with me to the capital."

"always coach."