unexpected

at the age of 14( two weeks before warriors graduation and departure from the town of warriors):

I am too nervous now. I don't know what will coach say and how he will react when I show him my family.it is the evening time, and I decided to introduce Griffy and the triplets to my coach now. these five years have been lovely to me. these are the year where I met the most important persons in my life. I promise myself, that I will do my best to keep all of them together. and I will try to explain things to the coach.

we are at the deepest part of the forest, so far the coach didn't utter a word. I told him that we are going to have magic training here today. since he always wanted to see my magic training he didn't ask so many questions.

ok, Luke don't worry. you can do it.he will understand you. everything will go as you planned.

"coach I am going to show you something and you should not come to any conclusion before I explain things."

he signed me to go ahead.

slowly triplets come out of the dark region of the forest.at first, coach made his hands towards the sword but I don't know what changed him he gets loosened and observed us. due to fear the triplets come towards me. I smiled towards them encouragingly. they came closer and patted them.

I look at the coach and asked," how...why...."

"generally monsters eyes will be blood red. but their eyes are not red and knowing about your skills I know you will not be this quite if you don't know them already."

"ok coach meet sam john and cam, they are triplet and they are in my family for four years now. their family abonedened them when they came to know that they are the first three-headed tiger born in this world. I found them near the lake when they were attacked by wolf-likes.i have been training them from then.

boys, where is your sister?"

as I said her name, Griffy came outside too.coach's the reaction is marvelous. he is in awe. the reason being she is one of the mystic creatures and considered to be royals among the monsters. we, humans generally have no problem with their crew since they didn't attack us. and Griffy being white-colored make her more special. white-colored usually have more powers, and they are considered as pure-blooded royals in this world.

it took some moments for the coach to come back. now Griffy was beside me, I am petting her while her eyes are on the coach.

"coach, meet Griffy, she is with me since I am 6 or 7, i met her in the forest when she was trapped in a human planted trap. i train her too. she always calls me papa. and she always considers the triplets as her brothers."

after that, I mind-linked Griffy and introduced her to the coach.

"coach, she said she grateful towards you as you take care of me."

"wait you are saying that you can talk to them."

"yes coach I can talk to them, and I am raising them. i even train them to hunt monsters with me. that's why I always hesitated when you want to come with me to the magic training."

"no, it can't be... luke tell me the truth are you a black mage too...."

"yes, coach.....but ..."

"can you talk to all the monsters ?"

"no coach I can't .. I have tried it but I can't.i have to gain their trust first to talk with them."

"have you ever tried mind control them."

"no coach.."

"good, but what I am going to do now... ok you listen to me. you should not tell anyone that you are a black mage, when people ask you about these guys just tell them that you cast some original magic on these guys.i will personally train you to have self main control. and then we will think about using other black magic."

"but coach, why?"

"the black mage is always exiled since we have fear of them turning into monsters by heart."

"ok coach, then are you ok when we take them with us to the capital"

"yes you can, one of our houses is near forest end and that house is near campus too. so I don't think it will cause any problem. but we have to keep them outside the barrier...dont worry we can work out those things."

I just hugged him tightly.tears are spilling from my eyes.triplets are happy and telling Griffy about everything. she also happy and both tackled the coach and played with him.coach is also happy and playing and laughing with them.

wow, it turned out different from what I expected but it was for good.