seventeen

On the third day, they watched the sunrise together.

Jeongguk woke Taehyung up at four in the morning, saying that he had a surprise. 

Taehyung was sleeping comfortably in the bed, not wanting to get out. 

He was not a morning person.

So Jeongguk, carried Taehyung out of the bed the same way Taehyung had carried him the first time. 

He made sure to bring extra blankets for Taehyung who was fond of sleep, and wondered how humans slept so much.

Jeongguk liked this. The peaceful expression on Taehyung's face was something that he hadn't seen before. 

Taehyung didn't seem to mind. He was too sleepy to protest and busy snuggling in Jeongguk's arms.

There was something else different about this. There was something different about experiencing the dawn with Taehyung. 

There was something intimate thinking about how they're the only two who are awake at this hour, watching the sunrise from the horizon. 

The morning air was stimulating.

"I love the dawn." 

Taehyung's voice was thick, deep and if sexy was a voice it would the definition. 

 "I love the morning hours when everyone else is asleep, and the world is quiet."

Taehyung laughs, the vibrations running through Jeongguk's chest where he holds the broader man. 

Jeongguk can feel it on his skin even through the clothing.

"You love everything. I haven't heard you say you hate anything." 

 Jeongguk shook his head.

"I don't love everything. I enjoy the atmosphere."

They sat again in silence, watching the sun peek up from the horizon. The darkness was chased away by the vitality of the sun.

Jeongguk thinks to himself, Taehyung is probably the sun who lights up his life.

He really likes him.