𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this Dr. Banner was trying to replicate the serum they used on me?" Steve questioned.

Agent Coulson was nodded. "A lot of people were you were the worlds first superhero Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula" 

Steve carried on looking at Banner "Didn't really go his way did it" 

Coulson shook his head "Not so much when he's not that thing though guys like a Stephen Hawking" Steve didn't know who Stephen Hawking was so he gave him a confused look. Coulson caught onto his confusion and corrected himself  "He's like a smart person" 

Steve nodded his head and continued looking at other people's files he flicked until he landed on a young girl. "We're bringing a child into this?" Steve asked.

Coulson smiled "Oh Athena? Trust me she's a good fighter" 

Steve watched light come from her bear hands and completely destroy the manikins "Still she must be around 14" 

Coulson laughed "Close in this video she was 15 but that was 6 years ago she is now a fully grown adult. And so much stronger" It went silent again till Coulson spoke up "It's an honor to meet you officially I've sort of met you I mean. I watched you while you were sleeping" An awkward tension filled the space between them "I mean I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know its really just a huge honor to have you on board this"

"Well, I hope I'm the man for the job," Steve told him.

"Oh, you are. Absolutely. Erm, we made some modifications to the uniform I had a little design input" 

Steve looked away from the cockpit of the jet and back at Coulson. "Uniform? aren't the stars and stripes a little... old fashioned?" 

He smiled "With everything that's happening and the things that are about to come to light people might just need a little old fashioned"