𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena looked down at something "Steve remember like 30 minutes ago when you said. Sweet girl like you? Cant be anything bad about you" Steve nodded confused about where she was going with this. "Well, you are about to see" She shot a beam of light at someone and they burnt to dust. "Any questions?" 

Steve shook his head a bit shocked by what she just did "I'd rather not ask" 

She nodded and smiled slightly "Good answer" She made a portal and quickly stepped through it to another section. Steve followed behind her and helped take out the men. While they were clearing the space the ship started to tilt causing Steve to fall off the edge he grabbed onto one of the exposed cords so he wouldn't fall to his death. He saw Athena look down at him and he could see relief in her eyes. "Are you alright?" Athena asked.

Steve shook his head "I've been better. Fancy pulling me up" She went to help but her eyes started to drift away from Steve and to the ground. 

"Cap, Star pull the lever" Tony shouted at them.

Steve looked up at Athena to see fear in her eyes now "I need a minute here and some words of encouragement for Athena" 

Steve heard Tony's voice again "Lever now"

Steve rolled his eyes at the man and turned his attention back to Athena "Athena look at me not the ground" She looked over to him "I need you to help me up and pull that lever" 

She nodded and let out a quiet "Okay." 

Her breathing started to get heavy and her hands started to shake "Athena come on look at me. You can do this just please help me" A blue mist surrounded Steve and started to lift him into the aircraft. As soon as Steve's feet hit the floor people started to shoot at them again. Athena quickly waved her hand and turned the people to dust. Steve could see that she started to wobble around and tears were forming in her eyes so he quickly pulled the lever and also brought Athena into a hug.  "It's okay. You're fine I've got you" He pulled away slightly and to wiped a few tears from her face. He then softly kissed her forehead and rocked her slightly as Tony came closer. 

"Is she alright?" Tony asked.

Steve nodded his head "She had a panic attack but she's fine now" 

"Because of the high?" 

Steve nodded again "Yeah" 

It was silent for a moment until they heard Fury's voice through the intercom. "Agent Coulson is down. A medical team is on its way to your location. They're here. They called it" 

Steve tightened the hug and looked down at Athena "Come on let's get you checked up yeah" 

She nodded slightly and walked with him to her dad. He squeezed her hand "You alright Star" 

"I'm fine dad just a bit dizzy" She reassured him.