𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hulk woke Tony up with a loud growly. "Oh God what the hell. What just happened. Please tell me nobody kissed me" Tony shouted.

Steve looked off to where the portal Loki made was just a few minutes ago. "We won" 

Tony let out a sigh of relief "All right, Yay! Hurray. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day" He looked around "Wait" He started to push himself up "Athena?" He started looking around "Athena!"

Steve shook his head and put a comforting hand on his shoulder "Her portal closed as soon as she entered" 

Steve could see Tony's eyes start to water. No matter what he thought of the man you could clearly see he loves Athena and he was in a lot of pain. "No. I can't. She's the only person I have left. It's not fair why did I make it and she didn't. It was supposed to be the other way around" The man started to sob until they heard someone's voice. 

"I'm sorry. Was I late?" Athena asked. They all turned around to look at the person behind them. 

"Star?" She nodded and gave her dad a hug. "Oh god I thought I lost you" 

Athena laughed loudly "Ah it's going to take a lot more than that to get rid of me" She pulled away from Tony and turned to Steve "Did you miss me, Mr Rodgers?" 

Steve smiled and embraced the girl "How did you make it out alive?" 

She just smiled and winked and him "Now that's a secret"

"Lady Athena?" Thor asked.

She nodded "Yeah?" 

"What's that in your hand?" Everyone looked at the all-black arrow that was in her hand.

"Oh, ya know just something I bumped into thought I'd keep it as a memory of the time I survived space," Athena told them.

Thor looked worried while Tony just put his arm around her shoulders "Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is but I want to try it"

 "We're not finished yet" Thor responded.

"And then shawarma after"

Athena rolled her eyes "As lovely as this is don't we have someone to find" 

They all nodded and met Natasha and Clint at Stark Tower to see Loki crawling along the floor he looked towards them "If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink now"