𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Athena catch up" Tony called.

"Unlike you father, I don't have a metal suit that can fly in the sky where your only obstacles are birds I have a motorbike and cars" She responded.

Athena accelerate more as Tony's voice came through her com again "You could have always teleported you know use your portals" 

She shook her head despite the fact he couldn't see it "That would bring unwanted attention" 

Tony grumbled in agreement "You almost there?" He asked.

"Just around the corner", She told him.

Athena could then hear music start to play. "Good I'm linking us up with some people" A few seconds went by till Tony spoke up again. "Agent Romanoff. You miss me?" 

"I'm sure she missed you like a hole in the head" Athena joked.

"Athena I'm glad you're here" Natasha responded.

"Well couldn't let you deal with the boys by your self could I?" Athena asked.

Just as Athena was pulling up she could see Tony overhead he shot the man they were after causing him to fall to the ground she then held up her hands and let her powers emit from them. 

"Make your move Reindeer games" Tony spoke.

Athena nodded "Put your hoofs up Rudolf" 

Loki did as she said and raised his arms Tony and Athena lowered their hands as Steve joined their side. "Mr. Stark. Miss Stark" He greeted.

Tony and Athena both spoke up "Captain" 

"Let's get him on the jet," Steve said.

Athena nodded in agreement and grabbed the man by his arm. "Your powers I've seen them before," Loki told her.

"Less talking more walking" Athena commanded. 

He carried on "But where have I seen them before?" 

"Are you deaf as well as stupid shut up keep walking" She demanded.