𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙼𝚛. 𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone met to say goodbye to Thor. Tony and Banner handed the Tesseract over to him once Thor held the tesseract he turned to look at Athena. "Lady Athena, may I talk to you for a moment?" Thor asked.

Athena nodded and followed him to a secluded part of the park. He looked nervous. "What's wrong Thor?" She asked.

Thor looked around to make sure no one was around them "When you were in space you could breath correct?" She nodded. "And gray shadows attacked you ?" She nodded again. "Athena do you have any idea as to who you are?" He asked.

"No, but I'm having a meeting with Nick. He said he's going to finally tell me whats he's been hiding from me. What everyone has been hiding from me" Athena told him.

He nodded and pulled her into a hug "It has been an honor meeting you"

"It's been an honor meeting you as well Thor" She responded while hugging him back.

They returned to the rest of the group as waved goodbye to the God of thunder. They then all proceeded to say goodbye to each other. Tony took Banner in his car to show him his lab. Natasha and Clint went off in his car. But before Natasha left she looked back at Athena. "Don't be a stranger Tina" 

"You know you can't keep me away. I'll see you next week" Athena told the woman. Natasha nodded and then left probably for some other S.H.I.E.L.D mission everyone slowly left until it was just Athena and Steve.

"So Athena when will I see you again?" Steve asked

"Catching feeling already Mr. Rodgers?" She teased.

He laughed as he started to blush "I'm 70 years older than you what would your father think?" 

"Don't know never met him" She joked. Steve pulled her into a tight hug. "Woah are you okay" She questioned. 

He nodded "I'm just glad you're okay. When the portal shut I thought we lost you forever" 

Athena nuzzled into his chest slightly "Well I'm here and I'm fine"

He pulled away from her slightly and looked down at her face "You're like a mystery I just want to solve" 

Athena leaned up and whispered in his ear "Sometimes it's better to leave some mysteries unsolved" She kissed him on the cheek and started to leave "I'll see you around Mr Rodgers" 

"How will I contact you?" He asked.

She looked over her shoulder "You won't I'll contact you" She got into the car and drove off to S.H.I.E.L.D. when she finally arrived she was greeted by Nick 

"Athena I have some people who want to meet you" 

"As long as I finally find out what you've been hiding from me" She responded. She followed him through the base till they got to a room she looked at Nick and he nodded his head to tell her to go in. As soon as she entered she saw two people sat in the chairs.

"Hello princess"