𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena was walking along the ship trying to find the lab. While she was walking she could hear someone shout her name. "Athena!" She turned around to see Steve standing at the end of the long corridor she gave him a friendly smile as he started to run up to her.

"Is everything okay Mr. Rodgers?" Athena questioned.

He smiled back at her still with a slight tint on his face "I believe you haven't been to the lab yet" 

Athena nodded "Nope I honestly don't know where I am" 

He laughed "I can tell your going the wrong way" He put his arm out in the direction of the lab and started to walk with her.

"I thought you would be admiring all the new technology that is in the control room," Athena told him.

He smiled, "I thought it would be better to give Nick and Thor their privacy for their conversation" 

She laughed slightly "Ah how polite of you"

He gave a small sad smile "Well it is a different time now" 

"Do you miss it?" She asked.

He nodded "I wish I could go back I had a lot of unfinished business. I promised someone I'd take them dancing" Athena felt guilty for Steve he left people he loved and woke up in a completely new time most of the people he knew would have been dead or extremely old by now. "But don't worry about me Athena I have to adapt to all of this" He reassured.

Athena put her hand on his arm and gave a comforting smile "You'll get the hang of it" 

He nodded "Thank you. Anyway, we are at the lab now" She nodded and followed Steve into the room.