𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙸'𝚖 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor put some cuffs on Loki's hands as Athena was looking around the tower. "Honestly can we live anywhere without it being blown up" She muttered.

Her dad laughed "Probably not Star"

Athena picked up a sweeping brush and started to clean. The entire time she was cleaning up Loki's eyes never left her. It was starting to get a bit creepy if she was being completely honest. She hugged her jacket closer to her body and avoided looking at him Natasha and Clint came closer to her and pulled her into a hug.

"What's wrong?" Clint asked

"Well Rudolph won't stop looking at me at first I thought he was just looking at the spot I was in but I kept moving around and his eyes didn't leave me," Athena told him.

Natasha nodded "Well, I'll just have to beat him up then"

Athena shook her head "You won't do that. He's still a God remember"

"What are you going to do?" Natasha asked.

"I'm going to talk to him," Athena told her.

She started to walk over to the two Gods "Ah lady Athena. I'm glad you are doing alright" Thor greeted.

Athena thanked Thor and looked towards his brother "Have you got a problem? The entire time we've been here your eyes haven't left me" 

He smiled creepily. "You have no idea who you are do you"

"I'm Athena Stark now stop looking at me" Athena snapped.

Athena caught the attention of Tony "Is everything alright here?"

Athena nodded "Yeah, of course, it is dad. Loki here is going to shut up or he'll be burnt to a crisp"

Thor pulled something out and put it over Loki's face "There we go Lady Athena, he won't say anything to you ever again" Athena nodded and walked away to make a very important phone call to Nick Fury.