𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝙰𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The jet into the ground everyone quickly got out. They ran for a bit until they found a clear space everyone's eyes drifted to the sky to see a massive portal with monsters coming from it. "Stark are you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"Seeing. Still working on believing. Where is Banner has he shown up yet?" Tony asked.

"I'm afraid not dad," Athena told him.

"Alright just keep me posted" 

They ran to shelter and looked at the scene around them. "There fish in a barrel down there" 

Athena started to take out the aliens in any way she could. She was too focused on killing the aliens she didn't notice Steve was trying to talk to her. "Athena!" Steve called.

She looked over "What?" 

"Be careful" He told her.

Athena nodded "I'll be as careful as I can" He started to run off but Athena called out to him "Steve" He looked back "Be careful. Don't die" 

He nodded "Wouldn't dream of it" 

He carried on running and Clint turned to his friend "So you and Captain then?" 

Athena shook her head "Nothing is going on Clint" 

"Yeah, whatever you can't fool me" Clint responded.

Natasha, Clint, and Athena all ended up behind a yellow cab shooting down the aliens "Just like Budapest all over again" Natasha stated.

"Me and, Athena remember Budapest very differently," Clint told her.

Athena nodded "Yeah I don't remember the movie Alien coming to life" 

Athena started helping people out of cars and buildings. It was getting harder and harder to fight them. Steve rushed in to help them and then was joined by Thor. "What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked.

"The power of the Cube is impenetrable," Thor asked.

"Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys" Tony spoke.

Natasha looked around "How do we do this?" 

"As a team" Steve responded.

Thor looked over the group "I have unfinished business with Loki" 

"Yeah? Well, get in line" Clint told him.

Steve rolled his eyes "Save it. Loki's going to keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild we got Stark up top. He's going to need us to" 

He was cut off by the sound of a motorbike and a familiar face. "So, this all seems horrible" 

Natasha looked at him "I've seen worse" 

"Sorry" Bruce apologized.

She smiled slightly "No, we could use a little worse." 

Steve informed Tony that Banner was now with them. "Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony spoke through the intercom.

Athena looked up to see her dad getting chased by a large worm-like alien. Natasha looked at Athena then back to the alien "I don't see how that's a party" 

"Dr. Banner Now might be a really good time to get angry," Steve told him.

Banner looked back at everyone "That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry" Banner transformed in front of them and stopped the alien. Tony finally came down and joined them all.

 The Avengers were finally together.