Chapter 1: The Break Up

IM BACK MOTHERFUCKERS! Welcome to my newest series "I Will Never Be Satisfied..." first off I would like to say that Vanessa is amazing! It hurts me to make her like this, but I want the story to be dramatic. She is such a wonderful person and honestly, I even ship her and Lin in real life. Umm... oh right! Warnings! If you can't tell from the first sentence there will be cursing, a little bit of self harm, depression and that's basically it. Also... there's going to be ABSOLUTELY no smut what so ever. I'm not that type of person honestly... I just don't have the courage to write it... so if that's what your looking for you will not find it here. And last thing... I am holding a Q and A! You guys can ask me anything in the comments and I'll make a separate answer chapter! Ok, Now that all of that that shit is out of the way, enjoy chapter 1!
___________________________

"Lin we need to talk..." Vanessa huffed holding her phone.

"Yeah sure! What's up hun?" Lin asked with a smile while shutting down his laptop to listen to his wife.

"Are— are you cheating on me Lin...?" She asked angrily, barely able to speak.

"I'm sorry what?" Lin asked a little confused.

"Are you cheating on me??" She asked again.

Lin started to laugh. Vanessa only became more angry. Lin responded while wiping tears of laughter away.

"Your pranking me right?" He replied unaware she was being serious.

"LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA, YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU DID?!?!" Vanessa screamed in his face.

"Um... no... no I d-don't..." Lin stuttered.

Vanessa held her phone out and a video played. It was the Vine Lin posted a few weeks ago from Groff's birthday. The Vine that broke the internet. It started with Lin. He said,

"The internet told me to give you this for your birthday-" Groff was smiling. Lin then lunges forward and kisses Jon on the lips. The video ended. You could see the anger and sadness in her eyes.

"You kissed your best friend Lin!"

"V, I-" Lin had tears in his eyes. It was just a joke that the internet wanted him to do. He loved Vanessa very much and didn't believe she thought he didn't. She cut him off.

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT LIN... YOU HURT ME! YOU HURT US! I SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM... YOU NEVER ONCE LOOKED AT ME THAT WAY!"

"Vanessa please, just let me expl-" Lin was almost sobbing at this point.

"I SAID I DON'T WANNA HER IT! I'M DONE LIN! THIS IS IT!" She stomped to their room and started packing. Lin followed her trying to stop her.

"You know you really are Alexander Hamilton! You couldn't stop your self and you published to the world what you did! I'm burning the memories that might have redeemed you!" She shoved everything she could find that was hers. And walked to the front door of their apartment, slid her wedding ring off and handed it to Lin. Tear in her eyes.

"Goodbye Lin-Manuel Miranda... I hope that you burn..." she stormed out the door and slammed it behind her.

Lin just stood there. Alone. This was the end. It took him at most 3 minutes to comprehend what had happened. When he finally realized and fell to the ground sobbing, grasping for air. He yanked off his own ring and threw both of them across the room. He held his stomach. He felt as if he was going to throw up... which he did... All over the floor. He felt so sick to his stomach, almost as if he'd pass out. He repeated the same thing in his head,

"She's right... she's right... I am Hamilton... I made a dumb mistake and now I'm alone... no body on my side..." Lin was so mad at himself to the point where he was physically throwing punches at his own face. By the time he was done, he had looked like a kid who was just beat up and shoved in a locker at school. He thought to himself,