Chapter 13: Clean Ups and Hoodie Obsessions (Pt 2)

ok.... UH.. GEE THX FOR 1K GUYS! yall have no clue how proud I am of myself for making a story that 1,000 fucking people read.... so... here's my promise--

 here's my promise--

meet Rocket and Groot! They are my two dogs! Rocket is the first on and is around 12 years old, and Groot is the second one, around 3 years old

meet Rocket and Groot! They are my two dogs! Rocket is the first on and is around 12 years old, and Groot is the second one, around 3 years old. And yes, before anyone asks, they are more eloquently speaking than Hamilton's dogs... XD! anyway, glad yall are enjoying! this is prob gonna be another short one cause I stole the laptop again and it took me forever to find good pics of the dogs to attach... so i don't have a lot of time... lol... enjoy whatever i write after this!

_____________________________________

~3rd person~

The men walked out of the bedroom to find the mess they had left last night. (I made a bad move leaving that mess...)

"Wow... ok... I'll get the dish scrubber and towels for that- that- vomit... you sweep the glass." Lin ordered.

"Eye eye captain!" Jonathan soluted Lin and ran off to find a broom and dust pan. Lin giggled at this childish response and got to work. (WERK WERK AND PEGGY)

~time skip to call time brought to you by me not wanting to write about Lin cleaning barf. *gags*~

The boys probably spent a good hour cleaning up after Lin's melt down from a few days ago. For the rest of the day they just sat around watching SpongeBob cause they felt like it. chips and Cokes on the coffee table. Two men on the couch cuddling with each other. What a beautiful sight.

"What episode are we even on now....? I forget..." Jonathan mumbled half asleep.

"Truth or Square... geez we binged watched up to season 7...? We really are kids...." Lin laughed a bit. Jon then turned to the clock and saw that they were already 30 minutes late for call time.

"UHHHHH LIN...." Jonathan's expression changed to almost a terrified look.

"What's wrong Groffsauce....?" Lin turned his head to see Groff.

"THE DAMN TIME THAT'S WHAT!" He pointed to the clock.

"OH SHIT!" Lin ran to his room to change cloths and threw out Jonathan a pair of pants and a shirt. "here take these!"

"Thanks Linguini!" Groff shouted back.

They both changed as fast as they could. Lin grabbed two waters, not having time for coffee, his bag, and laptop and phone. Jonathan got his bag and phone, slid on Lin's hoodie from last night, and rushed behind his lover out the door to the theatre.

Let's hope they don't get too much attention for showing up late... together....

________________________________

sorry it was short! I really gtg! see yall tomorrow! Thanks for 1K again!

~Amethyst~