Chapter 28: Stay Alive

Hello! Hello! Hello! Welcome back to the Ham4Ham Show!

Guys I promise this will be the last dramatic chapter... it may be the last dramatic chapter but that doesn't mean it's the WORST dramatic chapter... spoiler alert- it is.

I'm sorry

Please don't kill me

Enjoy balling your eyes out in chapter 28!
___________________________________________

~Groff's POV~

Rehearsal was finished when I saw Lin dart to the door completely avoiding everyone. I didn't really seem to care.
I made my way out into the cold brisk winter air. What was I supposed to get Lin for Christmas? More so, who- was I supposed to spend Christmas with? Zirena already went back to New Jersey to see her family and Amethyst was doing the same tomorrow. My parents probably don't want to see me after the chaos of last Christmas-- which is a story for a different time.

I looked through the windows of all the little shops along Times Square. The sunset gave off a nice glare to the glass, giving me the tiniest bit of warmth.
I sighed as I kicked a little pebble along the sidewalk when I received a sudden notification on my phone.
______________
~*^Hamilcast^*~
Linguini: Guys Ness was just rushed 2 the hospital and I'm kinda scared. I know u all r mad at me but I need some help here

Schuyler#2: I'll be right over in 5 minutes. Keeping my prayers!

GayTurtles: Pips again w the grammar
Linguini: not the time guys

Schuyler#3: oml... oki I'll b right over

FrenchFreak: oak's comin w me

A.Burr: give me 10

Schuyler#1: OMG! Running 2 my car rn

OakTree: going w Jefferson
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may be in a conflict with Lin, but Vanessa is like a sister to me. I'll go just for the sake of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Groffsauce: I'll come too

Linguini: Groff u dont have to come 4 me its ok-

Groffsauce: I'm coming 4 Ness and only Ness

Linguini: Oh... ok...
__________________

I rolled my eyes at Lin's comment and started sprinting towards the hospital. I was honestly really scared for Vanessa. I loved her like she was my own sister and I wasn't going to let that end.

~Time skip about 10 minutes to the hospital brought to you by my English teacher rambling about Christmas break for the past 30 minutes~

~3rd person~ (oh wow-- haven't done that in a while)

Groff and a few other cast members bursted through the hospital door frantically asking where Vanessa Nadal was. The nice lady at the front desk told them to sit in the waiting room because there could only be two people at a time with her. Everyone took a seat as they all took out their phones or stared at the clock.

"Jonathan... the lady at the front desk said two people could be allowed to see her... Lin's probably in there right now, but we think you should be the other person to go." Renee smiled as everyone nodded in agreement. I looked over to her and gazed deep into her deep golden eyes. I hesitated to speak but eventually got my words out.

"Ok... but Lin's in there.." I looked to the ground. I really didn't feel like talking to him right now. "I think I'm gonna just wait a bit... Lin seems pretty concerned and I don't want to mess anything up..." I threw out a weak smile trying to lighten the situation. She nodded and smiled back as we all silently waited... and waited...