Chapter 16: Right... Tomorrow...

hey hey hey peeps! Still laughing at the lams province-- speaking of, I actually made a roleplay book for our quest so go check er out!

I also have a few announcements too,

#1: I'm not going to be posting a new chapter for this until Thursday or Friday. Why you may ask? Well I want to finish my Groflin one shot and post part 2 (the final part) and be done with that.

#2 Speaking of writing other stories, I WILL post a new chapter of "Casted With My Crush" tomorrow. I have ideas for that story and i'm not gonna lose em or give up on them. And since I'll be done with the one shot, slightly updating the roleplay and this, it'll balance everything out for me to keep track of writing all three stories somehow on top on homework.

ok, sorry about all of that shit, enjoy the story!

_____________________________________________________

~3rd person~ (have I given up on POVs...?)

"So let me get this straight, you two are together??! MY SHIP IS SAILING??" Amethyst squealed while walking back home with Zirena, Lin and Jonathan.

"Yeah... we've only been together really since last night..." Jon blushed grabbing Lin's hand. Lin did the same.

"I prob shouldn't be saying this... but I've shipped you guys so much I made a fanfiction on WattPad about you too..." Amethyst cracked up a bit.

"OHHH! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU'RE the one that called me '10x hotter with my hair down'!" Lin pointed at her trying not to laugh. On the other hand, Groff and Zirena we bursting out tears of laughter.

"She not wrong tho...." Jonathan said wiping his tears away trying not to crack again.

"Aw thanks Groffsauce!" The two embraced while the girl started squealing like Anthony.

"So does the cast know about you guys yet?" Zirena asked popping from behind Amy's shoulder.

"Only Pippa and Renee... Anthony might be on to us... but that's all..." Lin answered. Jonathan then realized what they had to face tomorrow.

"oh no...." Jonathan become pale and tightened his grip on Lin's hand.

"What is it Groffy?" Lin asked concerned for his love.

"PFFFT GROFFY?? BAHAHAA!" Zirena cracked up.

"Shut upppp! I think it's cute!" Amethyst replied defending Lin. Lin and Groffsauce only ignored them.

"We have to face Ramos tomorrow...." Jon looked down almost frightened. He swallowed.

"Right.... tomorrow..." Lin ask shaking his head looking away.

"Well good luck with that... this is Anthony fucking Ramos you're talking about... it and gonna stay a secret with him knowing..." Amethyst smirked the slightest bit.

"Gee THANKS A LOT...." Lin responded sarcastically. The girls chuckled a bit.

"So how's SpongeBob going? I've heard rumors about you and Ethan, Amethyst..." Lin elbowed her and smirked. This caused Amy to blush madly and clenched her fist.

"OH WOW- HAHA! LOOKS LIKE THIS IS OUR STOP ZIRENA! BYE GUYS SEE YOU LATER!" Amethyst grabbed her friends wrist and dragged her into their shared apartment blushing madly and Lin's comment about Ethan.

"bye!" Jonathan and Lin waved laughing a bit.

"She not wrong though Groffsauce..." Lin became serious as they began walking to Lin's place.

"Bout Ant?" Jonathan questioned placing his head on Lin's shoulder.

"Yeah...." Lin almost whispered.

"Think we should just tell him?" Groff asked matching his breathing with Lin's.

"Noooo! That won't be fun! We need to mess with him and see if he and others can figure it out too!" Lin whined and pulled Groff's arm.

"So like... leave hints?" He looked at Lin and raised a brow.

"Exactly! It'll all work out fine! Just you wait!" (Hamilton pun intended)

~time skip to the next morning brought to you by the Lams Province~

The men walked into the Richard Rodgers Theatre hoping their plan wouldn't go wrong. They both have each other an encouraging nod and open the doors together to find Mr. Gay Turtles standing right in front of it, waiting for an explanation.
_________________________

HA! CLIFFHANGER! You'll get more in a few days! Hope y'all are enjoying it! I'm trying to improve my writing/terrible editing skills so hope y'all can see that coming through.

Remember history has its eyes on you and join the quest for the Lams Province!

~🖤Amethsyt💜~