Chapter 29: Merry Hamilmas! (part 2)

Hey peeps! Welcome back to one of the FINAL chapters of "I'll Never Be Satisfied!"

I'm going to stay quiet about this chapter cause it will be the LONGEST, the BIGGEST, and the MOST important.

Don't be sad about this story ending. In fact I am working on a new story called, "The Other Side Of Me" which involves 2- yes, 2 ships. One will be a Hamilcast ship and the other a HamilTON ship. Yes, a pair from the musical is going to be in this story too.

But for now, enjoy chapter 29...
___________________________

~*^the next morning...^*~

~Lin's POV~

I had woken up. I looked to my left to see my bed was empty. I felt incredibly cold without the other being holding me close. It will never be the same again. I sighed sadly as I flipped up the covers, more cold revealing through the air.

I sat up looking out at the little flurries out the window. Huh... snow on Christmas Eve... HOLY SHIT IT'S CHRSISTMAS EVE?! The wave of realization hit me right in the face as I jumped out of bed. Vanessa is dead and I still need a gift for my Secret Santa, Groffsauce. Wow... what a Christmas... Trying not to pass out from all of the stress building inside of me, I threw on whatever I first saw and rushed into the unknown. (iNtO tHe uNkNnOOoOoOOoooWnNNn)

I started out pretty slow, but eventually I noticed people staring at me. Eventually a paparazzi showed up out of nowhere and started to flush me with questions. Cameras, microphones, blinding flashes of cameras, it was all too much.

"Mr. Miranda?! How did your ex-wife die?!"

"Mr. Hamilton how is your ex- boyfriend dealing with the situation?!"

"Lin-Manuel are you going to spend Christmas alone this year?"

"Lin Miranda, when do you think people are going to start to write the fan fictions?" (I mean, well, I already made the first one--)

"Lin-Manuel, is it true your hair is 10x hotter when it's down?" (XD y'all knew I had to—)

"Lin what happened to your secret job for Disney??"

My anger level was rising quickly. The Linster is about to blow--

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
I screamed shoving through the crowd. Tears streamed down my frozen face as I ran faster than a cheetah. All o wanted to do was curl up in a ball and just die. I didn't want to feel this pain anymore.

I arrived at the only place I knew I could go... my secret garden in the woods.

Snow was falling heavily as I collapsed to the ground. I hugged my knees as I cried into them. I thought to myself,

"But then again... I probably deserve it... I fucked up, this is just the karma that follows I guess... wow, I guess I really did hurt Groff that much..."

I peeked open an eye to find my notepad laying in the fluffy white snow. I sniffled as I picked it up and flipped to the page I was working on. I had to finish this gift, no matter what gets in my way.

I found a pen hidden deep into my pocket and starting doing what I do best. Writing my way out.

"Cold in my professions, warm in my friendships, I wish, my Dear Jonathan, it might be in my power, by action rather than words, to convince you that I love you. I shall only tell you that 'till you bade us Adieu, I hardly knew the value you had taught my heart to set upon you. Indeed, my friend, it was not well done. You know the opinion I entertain of mankind, and how much it is my desire to preserve myself free from particular attachments, and to keep my happiness independent on the caprice of others. You should not have taken advantage of my sensibility to steal into my affections without my consent. But as you have done it, I shall not scruple to pardon the fraud you have committed, on condition that for my sake, if not for your own, you will always continue to merit the partiality, which you have so artfully instilled into me... Merry Christmas Groffsauce."