Chapter 20: Show Me How To Say No To This

Hi.

I lied too all of you...

I'm not going to be saying anything else other than the title— the title— *clears throat* there's no smut... just... um— you'll see...

Enjoy?
_______________________

~Lin's POV~

I was fast asleep enjoying the peace I had (which was very rare) I only spent for about 2 hours when I heard a violent knock at the door.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath. "Who the hell is here at this time??" I trudged to the front door. I looked like a hawt mess. Disheveled and hot... Jonathan really likes my bed hair... I also felt drunk. I have touched alcohol in weeks but it felt like I had about 8 beers... I felt like Hamilton trying to get this plan through Congress... longing for the Hamilcast, missing Jonathan, it was all so much.

I had finally reached the door and opened it ever so slightly. There was a woman standing there. A little smaller than me, dark brown hair, and she was wearing a very gaudy shirt. Damn she was hot.

"Hello... is there something I can help you with?" I asked rubbing my eyes awake.

"You're Lin-Manuel?" She asked obviously upset about something. Her eyes were stained with tears and she had a black eye with bruises all over her arms. (Sound familiar...?) I started to get a little nervous.

"Y-yes... are you alright ma'am?"

"My name is West Ryinold, I'm sorry to bother you at this hour, but my husband is beating me and I don't know what to do..." a part of her hair feel in front of her face. I became more tense. I felt the single drop of sweat drip down my face and my heart beating like I was running a marathon.

"Oh- um- I'm sorry about that... d-do you need help?" I asked in the most piloted way.

"Yes..." she looked down a bit.

"Well what would you like me to help with?" I planted somewhat of a fake smile on my face.

"Well... there is one thing—"

She quickly looked right then left and pushed me inside. She dragged me to my bedroom and she laid down on my bed.

"Heyyyy..." she said almost singing it out. I immediately became bright red. There was only one through in my mind—

Lord, show me how to say no to this... I had a boyfriend! I really really kind and loving one. I couldn't do this..... but my god she looked so helpless. She pulled me down by the collar of my shirt and kissed me. It was so wrong but god it felt so good. I eventually pulled away and said,

"I have a boyfriend... I-I can't..." I panted out of breath. She placed a finger of my lips to dish me and pulled me in again. Only this time I didn't fight back... I had given up. I was too tired and weak.

This is where I made the biggest mistake of my life.

~Jonathan's POV~

I arrived at the airport and did all of the airport things— (I know I know, very specific...) Eventually everyone started boarding the plane. I walked down the isle and finally found my seat. Luckily no one sat next to me so I was able to get the window seat.

The plane took off into the beautiful sunset. It reminded me of the time Lin and I confessed our feelings to each other not to long ago. God I already missed him. I just hope he's taking a break. He really needs it. Then a horrible thought came to my mind,

"What if he ends up like Hamilton and cheats on me?" I became very worried and my anxiety kicked in.

"Calm down Jon, it's Lin we're talking about.... he would never cheat on you and you know it!" I screamed to my self in my head. I took a huge breath and exhaled it. Everything will be fine... although, I still wonder why that thought even came to my mind? I looked out the window one last time before closing my eyes to get some rest. I was gonna need it.

I drifted off to sleep dreaming about some of the fun times Lin and I had shared in the past three months. He really did love me and I'm so grateful to have a boyfriend like him. He's my Hamilton... I'm his Eliza... no longer the Angelica I used to be. One day he'll propose and we'll have a nice family and 3 kids and 2 dogs. We'd take them to Disney World every year and spoil them with toys. I could barely wait for the future ahead of us, but for now, just focus on the present, and all will be fine.
______________________

FINALLY SOME DRAMA. AND GUESS WHAT?? IVE TURNED! ITS GONNA GET WAY WORSE!! MAWHAHAHAHAHA. Sry I broke all of you.... I can't wait to see the comments on this lmao

Btw sry this one was short

Happy Hamil-ween!!

~🖤Amethyst🧡~