Chapter 6: May I Have This Dance?

Hello! Hello! Hello! I know I said I couldn't post cause I was on vacation, but, we hiked this huge mountain for like 4 fucking hours and we're all tired, so now we chilling in our cabin exhausted. I'm in the mood for writing, and I have a great idea for this chapter.

If you saw the A/N before this I did reveal my face... still not to comfortable bout it— but I'll get over it.

So yeah, enough rambling, enjoy chapter 6!
__________________

~3rd person~

"Was it true...? Do you love me...?" Lin picked his head up only being inches away for Jonathan face. He responded,

"I mean as a friend of course, but like, LOVE LOVE you...
um—

"Jonathan Groff, come to the stage for mic check!" The loud speaker announced.

"I should go—" Jonathan started walking backwards pointing at the stage.

"Yeah... you should..." Lin nodded a little sad he couldn't get an answer.

"I'll come back to the dressing room when I'm done, maybe we can play some DuckTales?" Groff suggested.

"Oooo! Your on! I'll set up the Nintendo!" Lin excitedly ran back to their dressing room and turned on the TV.

~timeskip to after the show brought to you by— SHUT UP HEATHER!~

Another show through and another day passed. It was a good one, other then the fact of the extreme sexual tension between Lin and Jon that was extremely obvious. Except both men were too clueless to see it. They both walked back to their shared dressing room ripping off their costumes and putting on their street clothes. Lin plopped down on the couch and let out a dramatic sigh of exhaustion.

"Ughhh... I hate two show days... I also hate the fact that I have to go home tonight..." Lin mumbled that last part.

"Who said you ever had to go back home?" Jonathan spun around smiling at Lin.

"Where else am I supposed to go? I can't never go back, my clothes are there! I only packed for about a day—"

Jonathan threw a giant T-shirt and pajama pants at Lin.

"We're going to have a sleepover..." he smirked almost evilly.

"Here?" Lin was still the clueless Slytherin he is.

"Hell yeah!" Jonathan started to build some kind of pillow contraction around the floor for them to lay on.

Everyone had left the theatre by now and just left the males by themselves.

"Are you going to help me with this fort or what?" Jonathan demanded sarcastically.

"Pillow forts? Oh my god are you like 4?" Lin teased.

"Shut up and help me!" Jonathan playfully yelled.

Lin chuckled to himself and helped out. They didn't have too many pillows, but by they did the best with what they had. Lin then traveled to the closet to grab some blankets to throw on top of their creation when suddenly he heard music. He spun around to find The lights had been turned off and fairy lights spread across the ceiling. The song was "Dancing In The Dark" by Ed Sheeran.

"Oh my god Groffsauce... this- this—"

"You like it?" Jonathan asked nervously. "I thought it would help you feel better about Vanessa..."

Lin started to tear up at the beauty and care his best friend is giving him.

"I- I absolutely love it Groffy-"
Jon blushed at the nickname.