Chapter 22: Happy Hamil-ween!(Part 1)

heyyyyyyy everybodyyyyyyy! I'm bitches with more of what you all call "quality content..." I call it a load of shit-- ANYWHO- This chapter is going to be a Halloween special since Halloween is tomorrow. So it's gonna be loads of fluff, more drunk Lin, (you all remember what happened to Lin in my other story when he was drunk... lmao) Anthony, Daveed and Oak pulling stupid pranks, and so much more! I hope you all enjoy this special and sry I haven't posted in a while... ALRIGHT! Enough talking and let the story begin!

______________________________________________

~The day after Lin's mistake...~

~Groff's POV~

We were actually done filming a day early so I was able to come home for Halloween! I couldn't wait to see my Linnamon roll again. I know its only been a day, but I missed him so much. Did he have to be an ocean away? The best part was Lin didn't know I was coming home early, so I was going to surprise him! His face was gonna be priceless! I already talked to the Hamilcast about my plan to surprise him...

~Flashback~

~*^Hamilcast^*~

______________

Groffsauce: Hey guys! Im actually comin home a day early and wanted 2 surprise Lin... can u guys help me w my plan?

FrenchFreak: u realize hes in this chat?

Groffsauce: I took him out of it just 4 now.

OakTree: OOOoOoOOo sneeky sauce.

Schuyler#1: Im so innnnn!

GayTurtles: LES GOOOO! I FINALLY GET LIN 2 SCREAM

Schuyler#3: wut...

FrenchFreak: ...

Groffsauce: ...

OakTree: dude...

A.Burr: I just got here and I already want 2 leave--

GayTurtles: Not like that--

Groffsauce: bAcK oFf mY bOyFrIeNd!!!

GayTurtles: oki oki.... geez..

OakTree: LMAO

Schuyler#3: PFFFT

Schuyler#1: lol

A.Burr: idk what u dickheads are doin... but im here 4 groffs plan-

FrenchFreak: old man's right guys

A.Burr: NOT UNTIL I SHOVE MY FOOT UP UR ASS--

Schuyler#1: GUYS!

Schuyler#2: Hello fellow cast mates! I am here to assist Jonathan in anyway possible! -Pippa

FrenchFreak: pips we talked about this... DONT USE GRAMMAR WHILE TEXTING! DO I NEED A SIGN!?

Groffsauce: GUYS! COME ON! CAN'T WE EVER HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WHILE TEXTING!?

A.Burr: nu

OakTree: old man's right-

A.Burr: THAT'S IT IM OUT!

~A.Burr left the conversation~

Schuyler#3: Guys now we lost leslie! nice goin...

Groffsauce: I'm just going to say the plan once and not again... understood everyone??

GayTurtles: ye

FrenchFreak: oki

Schuyler#2: Yes we do Jonathan!

Groffsauce: alright, heres the plan...

~Timeskip to about three hours later brought to you by Zirena and I's dope skeleton costumes~

~Lin's POV~

I'm a fucking mess. I'm utterly depressed, I'm more weak than any human should be, I cheated on my boyfriend with some woman who I don't even know, I still have a whole lotta fucking work to do, and I didn't even finish my costume for the cast Halloween party we're hosting at the theatre. In fact, I probably don't even have enough time to attend the party. 

I was doing some papers at around 5:00 when a heard a knock at the door. I let out a groan and spammed my pen on the desk. I dragged my feet (which we're in my bunny spillers) to the front door and opened it. To my sight I see a man standing there. A little bit taller than me with hair bigger than my own head. Daveed. He came with a smile... but that eventually dropped when his eyes locked on me. Hair looked like I had just rolled out of bed, I was pale, the biggest circles under my barely open eye lids, disheveled cloths, and he smell of me not having a shower for 3 days.

"woah... uh- Lin... what- what happened...? You look like you got ran over by a car..."

"I've been swamped with work and uh... other things..." I looked down and pinched my arm.

"Lin we've got to fix you up come on--" And just like that I was forced into my own house... again...

Daveed sat me down on the couch.

"Lin You have to take a break! You're gonna end up like Hamilton!" He exclaimed obviously worried for me. That only made me cry. I burst out into tears and cried onto his shoulder. He had no idea I was a step ahead of him. He was shocked to see my weak reaction but still held me close and whispered I was gonna be ok in my ear. I had to tell him... but only him!

I was able to clam down a bit to what only was a few sniffles and tears. I wiped my face with my shirt and questioned,

"Do you promise not to tell another soul what you saw?" He saw the anxiousness in my eyes. I was desperate.

"...No one else was in the room where it happened..." He narrowed his eye brows in curiosity. I only rolled mine.

"Is that a yes?!"

"Um... yes?"

I lead him to my room and opened the drawer from the letter she left. I took a breath and handed it to him. I turned my back and crossed my arms preparing for his reaction.

"FUUUUUU--- LIN! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!?" I turned my head more and closed my eyes as tears rolled down my face.

"LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA, ANSWER THE GODAMN QUESTION!"

"Y-Yes..." I chocked up and sobbed into my hands. "It was like three in the morning a-and she  pinned me on my bed and I couldn't move! And- and- and I was a total mess and couldn't think straight-- JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE! ESPECAILLY JONATHAN!" I saw the anger in his eyes, but they were also filled with disappointment and sadness.

"I won't tell... but I'm not saying what you did wasn't wrong... I'll help you, but I've lost all my trust in you..." I sobbed and I sobbed and head myself as I fell to the floor. He was angry, but I know he cares and loves me. He bent down and cradled me and I cried into his beautiful shirt. We sat there for what seemed like hours until he got a notification on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Schuyler#3: Where are you two?! Jonathan's waiting!

FrenchFreak: Coming, he's just having a hard time cause of all of his work. We'll be there in 20.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know... there's a surprise for you at the theatre... wanna check it out?" Daveed smirked trying to raise my spirits.

"I guess..." I shrugged and stood up. 

"Go take a shower... you stink... I'll finish your costume and then we'll leave, ok?" He patted my back earning a small smile from me. 

"Ok..." I smiled and walked into the bathroom. Maybe this surprise could make me feel better.

_______________________________________________

ok I'm tired so I'm gonna make this two parts. I may post the next one tonight... and I may do it tomorrow... I have no fucking clue. LET ME HAVE A BREAK UNLIKE LIN LMAO.

~Amethyst~