Lost in the Wild Lands

[UNEDITED: EXPECT A LOT OF ERRORS WITH THE NARRATION.]

Note: Hindi naman required na basahin mo ang mga naunang stories bago ito. This is a stand alone novel.

Disclaimer: Lahat ng mga mababasa niyo rito ay isa lamang piksyon at hindi ito konektado sa kahit na sinong nabubuhay sa realidad.

Maaring may mga language na hindi wasto para sa iilang mga mambabasa, binibigyan ko kayo ng paalala na kailangan ng malawak na pag-unawa bago ito basahin.

Kung hindi ka pa handa sa mga maseselang mga salita o pangyayari, hindi ito para sa'yo. Inuulit ko na may mga scenes dito na hindi wasto para sa ibang mambabasa.

Maging malaya tayo sa pagpili ng ating babasahin, ngunit maging responsable rin tayong mambabasa.

Read at your own risk. I may not be able to control or stop you from reading this story but in every right there will be always a huge responsibility for it.

Hindi rin ito maaring ilipat sa kahit na anong plataporma or i-print o kahit na anumang paraan na pagkuha ng storyang ito na walang permiso ng author.

Enjoy reading and thank you.

Warning: This story is R-18

Description:

Sydney James Wantirano is a woman of contrasts. With a fiery, untamable spirit and unyielding principles, she commands respect and admiration. Yet, behind this formidable exterior lies a tender heart that remains devoted to her parents, despite their harsh treatment and the absence of familial love. Her efforts to honor and make them proud are both a testament to her resilience and a source of hidden pain.

Everything changes one fateful night when Sydney meets Xarius—a charming, effervescent man who shatters her rigid world. His presence awakens something in her that she never knew she was missing. For the first time, Sydney feels truly at home, valued, and loved—experiences she thought were forever beyond her reach. The irony of finding solace in someone so different from herself only deepens the impact of their connection.

But such profound change comes at a cost. Sydney is faced with an impossible choice: between embracing the happiness Xarius offers and fulfilling her obligations to those who have always been her burden. Torn between two conflicting paths, she must decide whether to pay the price for her newfound joy or abandon it to maintain her old responsibilities.

Will Sydney find a way to navigate these treacherous waters, or will she escape into the safety of the familiar, leaving behind the twisted wildlands of her heart?

Started: July 18, 2020
End: December 17, 2020

All rights Reserved. | JosevfTheGreat