Chapter 1- Hogwarts Express

"Come on!" Remus says hurrying me. "Patience!" I say holding a finger up. He chuckles. I carry trunk and follow him on to train. We were quite early. We walk onto the train and into an empty compartment. It was the full night last night so Remus was quite tired. "Sleep. You're going to need it." I say. He smiles. "You gonna be alright?" He asks. I nod and hold up a book. He rests his head on the window. "Can we sit here?" A girl asks. "Sure," I say. I pull Remus' jacket over him to keep him warm. "Who's he?" A red-head asks. "R.J Lupin. The new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor." I say opening my book. "I'm Hermione Granger, this is Ron Weasley and Harry Potter," Hermione says. "You are?" She adds. Clara mentally sighs. 

"Clara Black, I'm joining the third year," I say as I give them a faint smile. I see Harry shift uncomfortably. "Nice to meet you," Hermione says. I smile "You too!" I say gleefully. I look at Remus and find he's still sleeping. I turn back to my book and start reading and let the three have their conversation. I catch snips of their discussion. "Sirius Black, Azakan, Kill, Harry" I shift in my seat. Okay, so my dad is a Mass Murderer or at least suspected of one. He isn't going to kill another person. 

The train jolts making me bang my head on the table. "You good?" Ron asks. I nod. "Your head is bleeding." He exclaims. I put my fingers on my head where I banged it and sure enough there was blood. "Great," I say sighing. "Maybe we've broken down," The lights go off. "Ouch, Ron that was my foot," Hermione whispers. 

"Guys there's something moving out there," Ron says. I look outside the window as Harry gets up to look in the Hallway. The train jolts again causing Harry to sit back in his seat. Two black figures make their way to our compartment. It got cold and depressing. All of a sudden I felt like all the happiness was being taken out of me. Remus jumps up and casts a bright light. Expecto Patronum. I look at Harry, passed out on the floor. Black dots surround my vision. "Clara," I hear Remus shout. I feel a hand on my head. Total blackness surrounds me. 

"When you do think she'll wake up?" Hermione says sounding quite worried. "Soon, keep an eye on her, give her some chocolate, I'm going to speak with the conductor," Remus says. Soon after my eyes flutter open. Hermione helps me up. She hands me a piece of chocolate. I gladly accept. "Thanks," I say quietly. "You gave us quite a scare there," Ron says. "That's what I'm good at," I say. 

Remus comes back. "Are you okay?" He asks standing at the doorway. I nod. "Come on, we're going to get your head checked out," He says holding out his hand. I reach for it. Unsteady on my feet as though I'm a baby learning how to walk Remus holds my elbow. We walk to the nurse's room. "Oh dearie me!" The nurse exclaims. Remus leads me to a bed and sits me on it. He stands aside and lets the nurse do her thing.