Chapter 11- The Second Task

THIRD POV

Harry has been tense since he found out about the second task being held at the black lake. He noticed Hermione and Clara missing. 

"You seem a little tense Harry," Neville said. 

"Do I?" He questioned. 

"Welcome to the second task, Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the Black lake. In order to win each champion needs to find their treasure and return to the surface. Except for this, you will only have one hour. After that, you'll be on your own." Dumbledore states. 

-------------------------------------------------

Harry searches around. He hears muffle screams. He finds Clara, Hermione, Cho Chan and a girl from Beauxbatons which he presumes is Fleurs. However, she had to retire as she got stuck. Cedric comes and takes Cho Chan. Harry goes and undoes Clara. He swims to Hermione when merpeople appear. "She's my friend too!" Harry told them. 

"Only one!" said the Merfolk. 

What looks like a shark swims at full speed. Harry sees it has legs. Viktor. He grabs Hermione. 

Cedric and Cho appear above the water. Then Viktor. Fleur gets worried. Harry loosens the rope of the young girl and sets her free. He pushes Clara and the young girl to the surface. Clara helps the young girl up and then gets up herself. They're both wrapped with towels. People cheers settle down when they realised Harry hadn't returned.  "Where's Harry?" Ron asks. "He's still in there..." Clara says. She takes off her towel. "Miss Black, don't jump in there!" A judge says. She ignores the comment and dives in. People gasp. "Is she crazy?" Someone asked. 

Clara swims down with her cheeks puffed out. She grabs Harry by the wrists and starts to pull him. The merpeople soon let go. 

It had been ten minutes since Clara had last been seen. People were starting to get worried. Clara and Harry resurface. Harry leads Clara to the deck and is pulled up by Viktor. She gasps for air. Harry is helped up by Ron and Hermione. As soon as Clara catches her breath she engulfs Harry into a hug. "Are you okay?" She asks him. "I'm fine. What about you?" He asks. She gives him a slight smile and replies "I'm okay." 

Cedric wins with Harry coming second due to his heroic actions. Clara was awarded 50 points for her bravery.