Chapter 6- The first task

The crowd cheers, people make bets. No doubt about Harry. Harry paces nervously. "Psst!" Hermione tried to grab his attention. Harry looked at the opening. "Hermione, Clara!" He whispers. Clara and Hermione walk in. "Hey, are you okay? Make sure you concentrate." Hermione says. Clara nods. She hugs Harry. A bright camera flashes. Rita Skeeter the journalist approaches. 

"Young love! oh how stirring. If everything goes, unfortunately, today you might make the front page. Teenage Tragedy- Mr Potter's girlfriend left distraught." She says with her hand in the air imagining the title. 

"We're god siblings..." Clara says slowly. Rita looks at Clara.  

"You have no business here. This tent is for champions and friends," Viktor told her. 

"No matter. We've got what we need." She says. She walks to the entrance of the tent. 

"Put that in the paper, and I swear to god, I'll rip your head off!" Clara screams after her.

---------------------------------

Harry enters the rocky area. The crowd cheers his name. Clara being the loudest. He sees the golden egg and makes a run for it. But the Horntail appears. Harry sits behind a rock avoiding the flames. "Your wand, Harry! Use your wand!" Hermione shouts among the cheering crowd. 

Harry summons his broom. He hops on and flies. The dragon follows but is stopped by chains. One quick yank and the chains break. The dragon bursts through the crowd leaving them stunned. Harry flies fast but the dragon is faster. Harry flies around Hogwarts buildings. The dragon catches up and swings for Harry. Harry falls off leaving him hanging on a building ledge for dear life. The dragon is climbing on the roof revemoving tiles along the way. Harry tries to reach for his broom but it's stuck. 

Harry jerks it lose and lets go of the ledge just as the dragon swipes at him. He falls along way but regains control. He swoops under the bridge making the dragon hit it and fall into the water below. The crowd is almost silent but when they see Harry flying towards them, they erupt in cheers. Harry swoops down and grabs the egg

In the common room, Harry is being lifted by the twins. "We knew you wouldn't die."

"Lose a leg" Fred chimes in.

"Or an arm," George said. 

"Go on Harry, what's the clue?" Seamus asks. Seamus hands Harry the gloden egg. 

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asks. The room erupts with cheers. 

"You want me to open it?" Harry asks again. The room becomes loud again. 

"I hate this kind of Harry," Clara says. Hermione just nods in agreement. Harry opens the egg, a loud screech comes out. Everyone covers their ears. He closes it. 

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asks standing in the doorway.

"Alright, everyone go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in." Fred said, shooing everyone out. 

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire," Ron told him. 

"Caught on have you? Took you long enough," Harry replied fidgeting with the egg. Ron and Harry talk and apologise to each other.