Chapter 2- Back to Hogwarts

THIRD P.O.V

"I'll be fine!" Clara says to Tonks and Sirius. "Are you sure?" Sirius asks. Clara nods. "See you guys at Christmas!" Clara says. She hugs Tonks and Sirius. "See you soon," Sirius says kissing her forehead. She smiles. "Bye Tonks!" She says. "Bye!" Tonks replies waving. Remus had gone to Hogwarts a few days earlier. 

Clara, Harry, Ron and Hermione sit on the train in a compartment. A voice calls out, "Anything from the trolly? Anything from the trolly?" 

The lady appears at their door. "Anything from the trolly?" She asks politely. Ron and Harry got up and got snacks while Hermione and Clara have a conversation. "I'm going to look for Draco," Clara says a few minutes after Harry and Ron sat down. She left the compartment. 

"Hey," Clara says walking into Draco's compartment. "Hello, dear cousin," Draco says says in a fancy accent making Clara look at him weirdly. She laughs. "what are you doing here?" Pansy says. Clara shrugs. "Can I not see my cousin?" She hugs Draco quickly. "Bye," She says draging the e's. 

Clara walks back to her compartment. Harry rubs his head. "Your scar is hurting again isn't it?" Clara says sitting down. "My dad needs to hear about this," Clara adds. Harry nods. "I'll write him a letter when we get to Hogwarts," Harry says. Satisfied, Clara looks out the window thinking about the dreadful thoughts that have been with her since the attack at the World Cup. 

-----------------------------------------

After the sorting ceremony and everyone was in their houses Dumbledore stood and said his yearly announcements. Then started to talk some more. 

"Now that, that has been said I'd like to make a quick announcement. As you know while you are here, Hogwarts will be your home. Not only to you but to our guests. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen-" Dumbledore starts but it cut off by Filch running down the aisle and whispering something into Dumbledore ear and then leaves. 

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know the tri-wizard tournament brings schools together. Three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if you are chosen you stand alone. Trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint-hearted. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime." 

A group of girls dressed in blue dance up the aisle. and release butterflies into the air. They bow and the students of Hogwarts applaud. The boys were drooling. Then, the headmistress walks in. 

"Blimey, that's a big woman," Ron whispers. 

"And now, our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore says. 

A series of older boys  walk up the aisle. They twirl around and stab their staffs into the ground with a spark effect. 

"It's him! It's Victor Krum," Ron says practically drooling over him. The headmaster greets Dumbledore and embraces him. 

"Your attention please! I would like to say a few words. External glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks." Dumbledore says. 

"For this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Mister Bartimus Crouch," Dumbledore adds 

Thunder roars overhead. Lightening strikes. "After such deliberation the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the tri-wizard tournament. This decision is final!" Barty says. 

The crowd begins to boo. 

"That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!" Someone from slytherin says. 

"Put a sock in it!" Clara says. 

"Thank you for that, miss Black." Barty says. 

The crowd continues to boo until Dumbledore silenced them. Dumbledore casts magic on a box which melds into a globet containing a blue flame. 

"The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to compete for the tournament merely writes their name upon a piece of parchement and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do it so lightly. If chosen, there's no turning back. As of this moment the tournament has begun." Dumbledore announced.