CHAPTER 8

"WHO ARE YOU?"

Jimin and Namjoon was sitting on the table with two cups of coffee.Both jungkook and jin sat across them face to face.

Jimin explained  to jungkook and jin that he is the stranger that his daughter was talking about. Initially jungkook was very much angered from the confession, but jimin somehow managed to convince both the brothers to sit and talk.

When jimin first saw jungkook, he was shocked to the fact that Diya is the exact copy of her father. The same doe eyes, the same bunny like teeth, everything is similar. And he must admit that the man is quite attractive.

Jungkook seemed very young to jimin for having a 4 year old daughter.

"Um"

"WHY DID YOU DRAW MY DAUGHTER'S FACE?"

Jungkook was looking straight into the eyes of the  stranger. He needed answers. He needed to make sure that this has nothing to do with his past.

Even though he was relieved a bit by seeing jimin, because he don't remember seeing this person before, but then again he can't show that in his face.

"I am Jimin, Park Jimin"
Now jimin was staring right back to jungkook's eyes as well. He could decipher that the male is really mad at him. But he came here with a determination, to explain everything to diya's father. To make the girl smile again.

"I am a final year art student in the seoul University college. This is my friend Kim Namjoon, a music student in the same university."

"How do you know my daughter?"

Jungkook's eyes were fixed on jimin. He only spared a glance at namjoon when jimin introduced him, before looking right back again to the artist boring holes with his sharp gaze.

Jimin got the message that he is waiting for an explanation, so he didn't waste much time.

"I saw Diya in the park feeding some stray cats a week ago. I went there to catch something interesting as a theme for my art project. When I saw Diya playing with cats, it took my interest and I thought of sketching the scene"

Jimin sighed feeling guilty and looked down.

"I am sorry for doing it without your permission Mr. Jeon "

" so basically, you used my daughter for your project "

" no.. No... Please don't misunderstand. I didn't sketch your daughter's face at first Mr. Jeon"

Jimin was quick to clear the the misunderstanding.

Both namjoon and jin were watching and listening quietly. They can sense the tension in the air between the two of them.

" yes, I used the scene of Diya feeding the cats as my theme, but I only sketched her hands feeding them. Not her face."

Jimin is feeling awkward the way jungkook sent him glares. But he knew he was at the fault, though not intentionally , so kept himself calm.

"How can I trust you? I don't even know you. You are a complete stranger to me. How can I even beeleve that you two are not some stalkers?"

The father spoke with fury to which both jimin and namjoon had their mouths wide open in utter disbelief. They felt a bit insulted with the straight comment. Jimin even felt a bit hurt since the term 'stranger' was constantly being used. But he knew better.

He knew the concern was genuine though the way of expression was a bit rude. So he immediately pulled out his wallet from his pocket.

"This is my student ID" Jimin showed his college ID to both jungkook and jin. Namjoon also showed them his ID as well.