CHAPTER 16

Getting drunk like no tomorrow was not the idea initially for the male

Getting drunk like no tomorrow was not the idea initially for the male.... But, what can he do when his own boyfriend has turned the whole idea into a freaking challenge...

RM didn't know that jin is such a fan of drinking... He himself is not that much, though he likes to taste it every now and then... Its not that he hates it or something, his own tolerance is very low compared to the others in the room.... But then seeing his boyfriend taking every single glass of vodka as if it is some godly tasting liquid while sending challenging stares to his direction was not helping either.... And now he regrets it more than anything.....

When jin suggested the idea of drinking, even jungkook didn't know  that his hyung will take it into an whole another level....The room is filled with smell of alcohol and the followed mess from the males.... He pretty much knew that his hyung needed a break from all the hectic works, but not to this extent that he literally turned the room into a walking bar.... They had every single variety on the table.... Vodka, beer, wine, soju..... Every type of beverage.. You name it he has it...

Jungkook sighed when he saw namjoon and jin cuddling each other on the couch, and when he chose to turn his gaze he realised that both tae and hobi were not different either.... He find it cute when he saw hobi clearing out the mess tae created without any complaints, although the male himself is tipsy....

He internally smiled at how adorable the scene is and by now he knew what hobi feels for tae as well .... Jin didn't waste a second to inform him right when he got back from the daycare, picking Diya...

Suddenly, the thought made him miss Diya and he immediately pulled out his phone to check if any messages from Yoongi or not... And to his relief, he saw a text from his hyung saying 'All good'..... He smiled when he noticed the emoji his hyung used right after, which is a cat smiling... And honestly he wondered why every time his hyung sent this sticker whenever he texts... But then it's his weird hyung who have no reasons for anything in particular.... He just shook his head and sighed at his hyungs weirdness

Jungkook put his phone to charging, when he finally noticed the absence of a particular male in the room.... His eyes automatically roamed around in search to find the male, and he saw him sitting alone in the balcony, face looking up as if he is stargazing or something...jungkook looked once again looked back at the room to see even hoseok cuddling tae being passed out... Well cuddling taehyung's legs in specific....

.
.
.

"not much of a drinker?"

The sudden voice made jimin jump from his seat, bringing his attention back to the owner of the voice... He saw jungkook staring back at him holding two bottles of beer in his hands.....

"Quite the opposite"

Jimin chuckled while replying... He showed a very endearing smile when he saw the other taking a seat beside his couch.....He was handed a bottle of beer by the male which he gladly accepted with a thank you in return...