What am I going to do?

This chapter is going to make a lot of people mad. But I have to do this. For the story. I promise it will get better though...

Kol's POV

It's only been about 20 minutes since Davina left, and for some bloody reason I can't get her out of my head. The way her hands felt on my chest, the way she moaned my name, her laugh, her temper, how beautiful she looks, how much of a smart aleck she was, the way she handled me, like no girl ever has! What the hell Kol?! I want to tell myself to forget about her, but I can't! I would love to see her again. Maybe I will? But then, there was a knock on my door, I frowned, and looked at the time. It said midnight. Who could be knocking at this hour?

I go to the door, and it's like god was listening to my prayers for once. "Hello love-" She cut me off by pushing me in the door, and shutting it, and locking it. Again. Just like 20 minutes ago. "Darling, last time we did this, you were a virgin." I say, smirking, and she looks down, and smiles. "What is it?" I ask her. "It's my sister. Something horrible has happened..." She tells me. "Katerina? I thought you two would be long gone by now?" I ask her, "Well, after I left here, I went out to the garden, and, she was on her knees, it looked like she had been crying." She tells me, and my nerves rang up. "Then?" I ask her, she starts pacing around the room, "Then, she-she told me Stefan had broke her heart. And she said, he said, he didn't love her, and he called her awful names, and now-" She's about to say, but I already know. "She isn't leaving..." I finish her sentence. And she comes over to me, and puts both hands on my face. "Not only that, she told me she needs to marry you. Even though she doesn't want to, she doesn't care. There were no emotions in her eyes, Kol, I tried to stop her, I told her you want your freedom, but she doesn't care." She poured her heart out. I saw the tears beginning to a rise on her eyes, and for some reason, I pulled her close to my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, and I didn't let go. But why?

Davina's POV

I started to cry. I cried into Kol's chest, and it was horrible. My lovely, caring sister was gone... And I don't think she was coming back anytime soon... "It's ok love..." He says, "It's not ok... She is doing something she wishes not to do! And forcing you to do it as well...." I cry. "I was a fool to think I could get out of this that easy." He says, and I pull myself back, "You are no fool. As I told my sister. I will find you a way out, I promise.." I tell him. Why didn't I want him to marry my sister so badly? It's like, I wanted to do everything to make him happy? But why? "Kol... No one, can know about what we did tonight." I tell him, and he nods, "I know." He says, and kisses the top of my forehead, "I promise... You will have your freedom." I tell him, and he nods, "I believe in you Davina Claire." He tells me. I pull away. "I have to go... My father does these stupid check in's around this hour." I tell him, he nods, "Of course." He says, I start to walk, "Davina, wait" I says, and I stop and turn around. He paces towards me, and crashes his lips to mine. "Thank you." He pulls back, "For what?" I ask him. "For being you." He thanks, and I smile. "Anytime." I say, and pull back, turn around, and leave.

I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay, and let him kiss me, and never leave his embrace, but... I can't risk it.

Katerina's POV

I walked downstairs to my father, and Mikael. "Katerina? What are you doing up at this hour?" My father asks, "Father, I want to tell you something." I say, "Ok?" My father says, "Me and Kol have talked, and we wish to get married sooner." I lie, and father's eyes widened along with Mikael's. "Sooner? How soon?" Mikael asks me. "3 weeks, sooner." I tell them, they both look at each other, "How about 4." Mikael says, and I nod, "Fine. 4 weeks. That's when me and Kol shall be wedded." I say, and they nod and smile, "Perfect!" John says, and I go back to my room. But not before going to Kol's.

I enter his room, and see he isn't asleep yet. "Kol? May I speak with you." I ask, and he nods, "Sure." He says, "But, I thought you and Davina were leaving with your lover?" He asks, and I shake my head. "Plans have changed. That isn't happening anymore. Me and Stefan are no more." I tell him, walking closer, and closer to him. "Does this mean the wedding is back on?" He asks, a little sadness in his voice, but I don't care. "Yes. It is, and you will be attending." I tell him, and he frowns, "Katerina, I told you-" But I place my lips on his, but he pulls away. "Katerina, what are you doing?" He asks me, "We are to be married. And you will agree, or I will tell my father my plans, and I know you and Davina have a weird, chemistry thing. And you care for her, as do I, but I have to do this." I say again, "What about what I want?" He says, backing up, and I nod, "I don't care what you want. This is what's best for are kingdoms. Now, you can kiss me, or, I can go to my father, and tell him you cheated on me, and I no longer can marry you." I smile, and he frowns, "I've done no such thing!" He yells, but I nod, "I know. But they don't." I say, and walk closer to him. He looks angry, but then walks closer to me, and brings his lips to mine.

We pull away after a minute or two, "See, it's not that hard." I say, and kiss him again, and we fall to his bed....