Leave

So, this is just a short, small chapter from last one. It's basically Davina's reaction, and all that, sooo, it's pretty short. After this one is the bachelorette party. (Also, there is no reason that the head picture is Rebekah. I just did that cause, why not?)

Davina's POV

"W-what did you just say?" I ask, complete disbelief in his words. "I want us, Davina Claire. You and me, forever. Without the burden of your sister, and are father's. Without judgement. I want us, to be free. Runaway with me." He says again, and tears build up in my eyes. "I-i don't know what to say-" I start, "Then don't say anything." He says, kissing me on my lips, passionately. I kiss back, and a tear falls, he pulls me to his lap, and I pull away, letting more tears fall. I would be leaving my friends. But, they could always visit? My sister-oh, who cares, for once in my life, I could be free. Have what I want. "Yes." I mumble on his lips, and he pulls back, his eyes glossy, and one hand on my cheeks while the other is on my hip, "Really?" He chuckles, and I giggle. "Yes. I love you Kol Mikaelson." I say, and one single tear falls from his eye, and he picks me up, holding me up, and spins me around. "I love you, Davina Claire." He says, kissing me. Me and Kol, would be running away. Together. Just like Stefan and Katerina were going to do... Only this time, nothing can stop us.

But I didn't know how wrong I was. I didn't know, that someone was in the shadows, listening to everything...