Marriage?

It has been forever! Since I have updated. And being honest, I was going through some writers block. But I'm back, so hope you all enjoy!

Davina's POV

I walk into me and Kol's bedroom, but he's not here. "Looking for Mr. lover man?" A voice says from behind me, and I frown. When I look behind me, I see Alexia again. "I-it wasn't a dream? No! Maybe I'm still asleep." I say, "Davina. Your not sleeping." She says, but just to make sure I pinch myself. That didn't help. I close my eyes tight, and when I open them, she's gone. Making me sigh. "Behind you." She says, and I quickly turn around. "How is this possible! You died?" I say, and she nods. "We went over this last night Davina. I'm dead. And somehow, you can see me." She says, "But why me?" I ask her, and she shrugs. "Maybe it's because out of everyone. Out of my parents, and other friends. Your the one I wanted to see the most." She says, and I smile. "So, marriage uh?" She asks me, and I smile. "I'm not sure yet. I know the kingdom is counting on me, but, I'm 18... I'm not sure if I'm ready for marriage quite yet." I say, and she nods. I sit on a chair, and she comes next to me. "Then tell him. Tell Kol your not ready to be married." She says, "Yes but. What if he is. What if he wants to be wedded? What if he leaves me because I don't want what he wants?" I say, and she shakes her head. 

"He loves you. He'll understand that your not ready to take that step yet. But are you sure that's what you want?" She asks me, and I look down, and then look back up at her. "I'm not sure. But maybe Katherine can help me." I say, standing up. "Katherine. How is she?" She asks me, "She's... Better." I say, and she smiles. "Davina? Who were you talking to?" My father comes in, and when I look behind me, Alexia is gone. "I- No one father." I say, and he nods. "Right, well. Tell Kol I'm looking for him, alright?" My father asks me, and I nod. "I will when I find him myself." I giggle, and he smiles as he walks away. "He looks different." Alexia says, and I nod. "Hes been drowning in sorrow ever since my mother passed." I say, and she nods. "Well go find your sister. If you need me-well, I'll always be watching. I'll know when you'll need me." She says, and disappears. God I missed her. 

Kol's POV

I was with my brother, Klaus. As we rode are horses to the stables. We make it back, and start feeding and watering them. "Finn's burring is coming up. Shall you be attending?" My brother asks me, and I look up at him. "But of course. He was my brother as well Nik." I say, and he chuckles looking down. "And, what of you at Sage's nursing..." He asks, hesitant. I look his way. "Who in there right mind would care for her being put under ground?! She not only killed are brother, but kidnapped the love of my life! And threatened the kingdom? How does she deserve a proper burial?!" I ask him, enraged. "Kol, have you forgotten that fast?" Klaus asks me, and I frown. "Forgotten what?" I ask him, and he sighs. "The burial isn't just for Sage. It's for are Jesse or nephew as well." He says, and my eyes widen. Sage was pregnant. I completely forgot she was pregnant! "She knew she was with child and still risked everything? And killed her lover?" I ask him, and he nods. There's a silence. "Mother wishes for everyone to be there. She said Finn and Sage will be buried next to one another, as the child can be close to him." He says, and I nod.

"Do you think Davina would join? Or is it still a touchy subject?" Klaus asks, and I look at him. "She can't know." I tell him, and he frowns. "And why not?" He asks me, and I look to him. "Nik, she didn't know Sage was pregnant, and she killed her. Davina didn't just take one life. She took the life of an unborn child as well." I tell him, and his eyes widen, as he sighs as well. "Davina can handle many things, but not this. If she knew she took the life of a child, it would eat at her, and destroy her." I tell him, and he nods. "Your right. But, will you join?" He asks me, and I nod. "I'll be there." I say, and he nods. "Well then. Shall we head back?" He asks, and I nod, as we hop on are horses, and ride back to the palace.

Katerina's POV

"Wow. You are quite intimidating aren't you?" I say to Rebekah, as we head back to the castle in the carriage. We had so many people want to work for the palace, all thanks to Rebekah. "Well, as it is a gift, it is as well a curse." She laughs, and I laugh with her. "You know, if 15 sign up's weren't enough. I may help out as well." She says, and I look hero her. "You don't need to do that Rebekah." I say, and she shakes her head. "Non sense. What are the opening spots?" She asks me, and I look in her blue eyes, soon looking back to the paper, as I realized I was staring for to long. "Well, I suppose you could be my hand maiden? My other one had left awhile back, and you would be working with two others but, you'd be with me most of the time." I tell her, and she nods smiling. "It sounds wonderful. I'll take it." She says, and I smile. "Alright then. That just leaves a couple more spots, and we're up to date." I say, and she smiles again. "It's amazing how good of a queen you are going to be Katerina." She says, and I smile, blushing a bit. "I truly hope so." I say, as we reach the castle.

This was not that long of a chapter, and it wasn't that interesting but, I thought I might catch you up to date. Hope you all enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote!