Leaving without you

Davina's POV

Today was the miserable, heart aching day, that I. Was leaving New Orleans, without Kol... I got up early, Katerina already told father about my trip. My cheeks are stained red, my eyes puffy, my lips swollen, my nose stuffy. Bags under my eyes, as I didn't sleep at all last night. I want to see Kol again... One, last time. But, Katerina is in there with him, doing, and saying god knows what. "Ready D?" Marcel asks me, "Hm." I say, not daring to talk to Marcel. Who thinks everything is fine, when in reality, everything isn't fine... My sister, my soulmate, my blood, ripped me off love without a second glance. She was no longer my sister. I deemed her as nothing more then a stranger. I had my bag, and the carriage was ready. Marcel and 2 of his men, Terry, and Diego, were waiting for me, as I stepped into the carriage. Marcel was in a deep conversation with his men, so I just sat there, and stared out into space. A single tear dripping down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it. No more tears can be spilled. No more crying. No more sadness. No more anything.

I'm done feeling, I'm done hurting! First my mother passed, then my father sells my sister off like a trophy, next my sisters heart turns to stone, then my one, true love... I will never get to see again. And if I ever do, he will be wedded to my sis-her. He will be married to her. And he will hate me for leaving, with no explanation, and we will be nothing more, then strangers, who once loved...

Kol's POV

Katerina is setting up her wedding, that isn't happening thanks to me. On the night of are wedding, me and Davina are leaving, and I cannot wait to be free with the love of my life. "Bri, please read to me the guest list." I here Katerina say. "Genevieve, and her girls, Monique, Faith, and Cassie. Her father, and his father. His brothers, and his sister. Camille, Joshua, his brothers plus ones, and many more your majesty." She says, and Katerina smiles, while I frown, "Katerina, may I speak with you for a second?" I ask her, "Of course my darling." She says, and bri leaves. "The guest list, it's missing your sister." I say, and she chuckles. "Thats because Davina isn't coming." She says, fixing up some flowers, "What?" I ask her, "Oh, haven't you heard? She left the kingdom this morning." She says, smiling. "Why?" I ask her, worry laced in my voice, "Because she is needed else where. And before you ask, I will not tell you where she is." Katerina says, and I begin to feel angry. Davina wouldn't just leave? And then, I realize it. She would need a reason to go, and Katerina already took her freedom. What else has she stolen from her. "What did you do?" I ask her, holding her forearms in an aggressive way, but it didn't alarm anyone, as they were to focused. "Get off me!" She says, through gritted teeth. "Not till you tell me what you did with Davina." I say, "Oh, so you two can make love in the forest again, and run away together?" She says, whispering, and my eyes widen, and I let go of her. "H-how did you-" I start, "Her diary. I took it, and I read it. And I know, everything." She says, and again, I feel rage boil my blood.

"Katerina, what did you do to her?" I ask her, "I sent her away so she couldn't ruin this! She's safe, and sound in the middle of no where, with her guard Marcellous." She says, and I frown, "She loved you! She probably still does, even though you have tooken everything from her, her freedom, and now her love-" I start, "Don't you dare, talk about love." She chuckles, "You, nor my sister know nothing of it, because love doesn't exist! I care for my sister, and I would never wish anything upon her that would hurt her-" she starts, "But you have! You have what you know all to well." I start, "Oh, and what is that?" She asks, folding her arms. "A broken heart." I say, before leaving. I hate Katerina for what she has done... And I know I have to find Davina, but... I don't know where to start.

Katerina's POV

"A broken heart." He finishes, and walks off. I frown, and feel unwanted tears build up. I make my way to the garden, where I can be alone. I sit on a bench. Letting the tears spill.

"Runaway with me. Just you, and I, far from here."

"Runaway? And leave your brother behind, along with my dear younger sister? Stefan, I can't."

"Then they may come with us! And Davina may bring her friends, and whoever else wishes to join us! We can have a new kingdom, where you and I rule."

"But Damon doesn't return until Monday. We cannot wait that long?"

"Then I will tell him the news. We can leave, and when he does return, he will find us. Please say yes, Katerina."

"Of course my love!"

I didn't notice how much I've changed... All because of him... He had so much effect on me, and it tore me... I'm everything they say I am...

"Your needy, and petty, and only care for yourself!"

"God Katherine, you say your doing this for the kingdom, you say your trying to piece yourself together, but in truth, your trying to make everyone else miserable!"

"A broken heart."

I start to sob. What monster have I turned myself into? I am only caring for myself, I'm not doing this for the kingdom, and, I know that marrying Lord Kol isn't going to do anything, but make my, and his life more miserable. And why, why would I rid my own sister, my flesh, my blood, my everything. I ridded her of her freedom like it was nothing. And now this, I stole the love she worked for. She risked for. And now I claim it as my own? Mother would be so, disappointed, and yet... I still carry on. But no longer. My sister will be happy, I can be happy another way, then marrying Kol. I have to fix this.

"I have to fix everything."

I know I haven't updated in a long while, but here we go. Will Katerina live up to her words and fix her mistakes? Or will she still go through with the marriege? Keep reading to find out.