The Ceremony

The women above is Katerina and Davina's mother. She died when they were younger.

Cami's POV

"Davina? Josh, what the hell did you do?" I ask him, quite angry actually. I step away from him, "I-they threatened Aiden-" He starts, "Who the hell is Aiden?!" I shout, "He's this, boy... I-i love him, and they said they would hurt him if I didn't get them information." He starts, "Information on Davina?! You sold her out!" I ask again, "No, no! You got it all wrong Cami. They said they had some, business to take care of? Something that someone owed them. They promised me no one would get hurt, but... When I saw her... I ran-" He starts again, "Wait. That means you know where she is?" I ask him, "Yes, but Cami-" He starts again, "Get up." I say, and he frowns. "What?" He asks, sitting up.

"Do I need to say it in german for you? I said get up." I say, putting my cape on over my dress. "Where?" He asks, "We're going to find her-" I start, but I was inturrupted by a knock on the door. We both freeze. "What if it's-" Josh starts, but I shush him. "The gun." I mouth for him to get the shot gun in the kitchen. He nods, I walk over to the door, and see 3 guards along with a carriage. "The king as asked for Camille O'Connell and Joshua Rosza to be escorted to the kingdom for the wedding of Lord Kol Mikaelson and princess Katerina Claire." He says, and me and Josh frown, "Uh, we actually-" I start, "The king says now." The guard says again, and me and Josh have no choice, but to get into the carriage.

Kol's POV

I was in my room. Not outside with the caterers. Or with my father, or mother or siblings, who are all here, along with my friends. I'm not with Katerina, and I wish I was with Davina. But, I'm not. I'm all alone, in my room. The wedding is in a couple hours, and I have no idea, what I'm going to do. In supposed to be marrying Katerina today, and I wish I could say I'm happy, but... I'm not. Not one bone in my body is excited for this, and is isn't because I don't do marriege, it's because it's the wrong girl. "Lord Kol. Your father has asked for your presence in the throne room. The ceremony is about to begin." A guard says, "Tell him to shove it." I whisper, "Sir?" The guy asks again, "I'm coming." I say, getting up and going out of the room, putting on the fakest smile I could achieve. "You asked to see me father?" I say, "Yes my boy. I wanted you out here. As the ceremony starts in the afternoon, which is soon." My father says.

"Must I stay out here father?" I ask him, and he chuckles, "But of course Kol. I would like to here your vows." He says, and my eyes widen. Bloody hell!? The vows! I forgot to right the bloody vows! "Yes well, uh...I-" What do I say. "Father. May I take Kol away from you for a moment. I'd like to speak with him?" Freya says. Thank you dear sister. "Oh? What troubles you my dear?" Father asks her, "Nothing. I'd just like to speak to the soon to be, married man." She smiles at me, and I nod. He nods as well, leaving us. "What do you need to speak about sis-" "I know." She says, and I frown. "Know what?" I ask her, and she pulls me into the hallway. "I know that you and Davina Claire are in love." She smiles, and my eyes widen.

"Uh, what?" I ask, making her laugh. "You and Davina. Your in love. And before you ask, I'm not mad. In fact, I'm happy for you. So why are you still going through with this marriage?" She asks me, folding her arms across her chest. "Well, I... King John, he, he threatened my crown, the kingdom, and his own daughters." I say, looking down. "He what?!" She asks, "We need to stop him-" We start, but then, King John and my father approach us. "Freya, Kol. Get in your positions. The wedding starts soon." King John says, and Freya is about to speak, but I look at her, and we smile, before we're off to are placements.

Katerina's POV

I gulp. I'm not nervous, yes, I'm frighten, but, I'm more sad then anything. Wearing this dress, being with my friends, all of it seems wrong. I should be happy, walking down the isle to see Stefan in a tux, and see Davina as my bridesmaid. But, Stefan is gone, and so is Davina. At the end of this isle is Kol. The guy who's in love with my sisters. And Geniveve, the girl who is only my friend because she likes my crown, my throne. I have other bridesmaids, like Rebekah, Kol's sister, and Caroline. An actual friend of mine. She just got back in town, after leaving for a long while.

"Katerina? Are you ready?" Davina asks me, "Uh, I don't know... What if he doesn't like me?" I say back, nervous. "Of course he'll like you. Your gorgeous, and smart, and funny, and a full blooded born Claire." She smiles, and I smile. "I hope your right." I say, and walk out to the garden, to see my crush, Stefan Salvatore there.

A tear falls down my face. Life was so, simple. And now, my father is cruel, my sister is missing, my boyfriend broke my heart, and now I'm marrying my sisters love. I wipe the tear.

"Katerina? What's wrong?" My mother asks, as I'm in tears. "I-i tripped on my dress, and scrapped my knee." A seven year old me cries. "Aw, let me see." She says, and I lift my dress so she can see my knee. "Ooh, yeah. That looks pretty bad. But it's nothing a bandage, and some good soup won't fix. Maybe a kiss or two?" My mother smiles, and I stop crying and smile at her, as we hug.

"I miss her." I mumble, "What was that my dear?" My father asks me. "Oh, uh-" I start, wiping the tears so I don't mess up my make up. "Nothing..."

This was a hard chapter to write. I was almost in tears at the flashbacks. Freya knows everything, well, a lot at least. Josh helped some bad people! Cami knows everything! But who are these people?