Chapter 9: Dates, Bets & Trouble Occur

(1 WEEK EARLIER)

(BIGBY'S POV)

"My my my, I must say, you are looking stunning tonight, Ms.White," I said with a smirk on my face, showing her my hand. I was dressed in a pretty nice looking suit & bowtie (as long as I got my suit and tie Imma leave it all on the floor tonight ayy). I actually shaved my beard for once and I was feeling great. Snow wrapped her hand around my hand and giggled. "I must say, Mr.Wolf, you are looking pretty stunning yourself," she smirked. (ok I really need to learn to cut the smooth shit......cut the smooth shit? Why, that doesn't sound right) She was dressed in a dazzling, sparkly blue (of fucking course) dress with her hair down and lips all glossed up. She had little snowflakes decorated all along her dress as well. She really takes pride in her name, I thought. We walked our way, hand in hand, from the door to her apartment all the way to the elevator. I pushed the button, waiting for the doors to open. The elevator doors soon opened, revealing a very smart ass Jack Horner (I swear I almost put horny by accident oops). "Wow, Bigby. You finally shaved that beard of yours," he smirked. I glared at him and he speed-walked away. I shook my head and gestured inside the elevator. "After you," I said. She stepped inside as I walked in after her, pressing the button to the floor of the door to the Woodlands (idk wtf else to call it lol). We stood in silence as I took really quick glances, admiring her beauty. How does she manage to be this beautiful, I thought. To the opposite of my luck, she noticed me taking glances and she giggled, swinging her hair to the other side smirking. I looked at her with a smirk and raised eyebrow. The doors dinged and opened, snapping me back to reality (opp there goes gravity oppp). I wrapped my hand in hers and walked with her outside of the Woodlands. "So, where are you taking me, Bigby?" Snow asked. I smiled saying, "You'll find out." We walked down the sidewalk hand in hand as I thought of the wonderful place I was gonna take her. Will she love it? Of course she'll love it, why wouldn't she? I thought. I looked up at that bright New York lights lighting up the dark streets (IN NEW YORRRKKK PALM CREEK JUNGLE WET DREAMS TOMATTOOOO). I smiled at her, squeezing her palm. Snow White looked back smiling and gave me a kiss on the corner of my mouth. My smile got wider as I looked back forward and continued walking with her.

(MEANWHILE AT THE TRIP TRAP)

(NO POV)

"So get this, I go to the elevator after deciding to come here and have a few drinks, and just what do I see once the doors open?" Jack said, sipping from his glass of beer. "What?" Holly, Gren, Beast (yes beast -beauty voice- IS HE DRINKING?!) and Woody say at the same time. Jack looked at his cards and laughed, "Bigby and Snow dressed up fine holding hands. He even shaved his face!" "See? What the hell did I tell ya, Woody? Now cough up the $50!" Gren laughed, patting his hand on the poker table. "Wait wait, maybe they're just dating and they weren't the ones having sex that night," Woody assured, trying hard not to have to give up his entire wallet. Holly chuckled, smiling at her abundance of poker chips and dollar bills from her opponents. She never really boasted about her hidden talent, but when the opportune moment came, she loved to watch the looks on their faces when she'd outsmart them in that game. Although she was a master at the arts of poker, her skills could never top Bigby's. She knew that real well (ok let's just pretend holly knows what the fuck she's doing when she plays poker). Beast raised his eyebrow at the Woodsman saying, "You sure? Because isn't it a coincidence that on that same day when I was on my date with Beauty, I saw Snow and Bigby sitting at a table dressed up fine?" Grendel looked at Woody with a smirk, gesturing towards Beast. "Cha-Ching?" he said. Woody sighed, pulling out his wallet and shaking his head. He pulled out two $20 bills and one $10 bill, handing it to Gren. "Why, thank you," he said, taking the money and shoving it in his pocket. Jack raised an eyebrow saying, "Wow, I really need to start betting people more often. Alright, Beast-" "No, I'm not giving you $10 to see you could chug at least 5 bottles of whiskey. We both know that you'd vomit after the 3rd one" he said immediately. "Aw, c'mon!" Jack scowled.