Brian Zeller catch up

Mostly just because they are the best comedic duo ever and I love them too much to let them go 

~~~~~

how you met

You first met Brian when you had your first day at work. You had started work in the lab and you actually made it there extra early so you could seem professional.

He tripped into the room, still struggling to pull on his tie

First date

On your first date, you went to a wild life park. He tried to impress you by climbing a tree to help a cat. The cat got out unscathed, however Brian did not. In the end you spent the rest of the night in the emergency room as he got a wrist cast.

While you were waiting, you both bonded over anything and everything.  It would have been a bad date to anyone on the outside, but considering you gave him a kiss on the cheek, it came to a close with a smile on both yours and his faces.

"So worth it"

His favourite part of you 

He likes your hips, because you're extremely ticklish there. Whenever you try to ignore him, he tickles you slightly and watches the madness ensue.

First kiss

Your first kiss was actually at work. Beverly, Jimmy and Brian were examining a  cadaver with you and he made a comment on the victim's lips.

"From what I can see. He gets more action that me"

a grin grew on your face and you turned his to look at you before yanking him down by his tie. It was a simple, quick peck but it meant the world to Brian. He pretty much exploded into a grin.

Jimmy and Beverly looked at him strangely and he answered with;

"Whaaat?? Oh come on. I can be happy about our first kiss"

Things you do that distract him

He didn't realise this was something he found very significant until he saw you do it in the lab one time.

You were trying to reach something on the top shelf and began to press against the wall.

He really liked the way you looked when you were against the wall, breasts pressed firmly against the wall and with your ass pushed out like you were being restrained  by something. He couldn't help but imagine being the one to have you trapped like that.

Waking up together 

Usually you both wake up around the same time to when 6 o'clock rolls around, you both jump in the shower together and then you make breakfast while he makes sure you both have everything.

Since you both work together, you carpool and sing along to the radio on the way to work. He drives to work and you hold your cups of coffee. On the way back from work, you drive and he hold the donut you stole from the breakroom.

How you sleep

Normally when you sleep, he had his head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat while you rest yours just above his. You have you arms wrapped around him and he had his sprawled over you.