They get drunk

Will Graham 

It was just past one a.m when the sound of the door slamming broke you from your slumber. There were a series of curses and stumbles and it took a few moments to comprehend that they were in fact Will's.

You slid out of the warm covers and padded over to the door to peer at the landing. There he was, plain as day, face first of the last step. He didn't seem to be passed out but he definitely wasn't doing his face any favours. You took a deep breath and wrapped your arms around his waist, heaving him onto his feet with great difficulty.

He stumbled slightly and you put his arm around your shoulders to steady him. You begin to pull him through the door, back to the bedroom and push him back lightly, watching as he falls onto the mattress. 

He murmered tiredly as you pulled his shoes off, placing them down beside the wall. You got in beside him and leant in to give him a small kiss. He frowns and pulls away.

"I'm veeeerry flattered but i have a wife... and I looove hheeerrrr" he slurred his words slightly. You snorted and shook your head at him.

"Will, I am your wife"

Hannibal Lecter 

Hannibal rarely ever got drunk so the only time you saw him like that was when he went on his stag party with Will and Jack. 

It was 9:30 at night when he called you to face time and you could see from the decor that they were in a bar. Jack had chosen it specially since they had various restaurants to pick from. Both Will and Jack were peeking over his shoulders and smiling.

"Hi, honey!" He exclaimed loudly. yep he was definitely drunk. He was never one to call you pet names in public. "I wanted to show this girl I had a pretty fiance because she wouldn't leave me alone"

The camera panned over to a blonde girl in a short red dress. She looked absolutely gorgeous and it made you feel special that he chose you so surely. She looked away before turning on her heels.

You were surprised to have Will's face thrusted into view. "Isnt she just the most perfect and gorgeous woman" you fought to not aww at him as he sighed at you.

Will laughed and looked away. "Yeah she's definitely gorgeous" 

Hannibal pouted and turned the camera back to face him. "I love you more than he does"

Freddie Lounds 

whenever Freddie gets drunk, she writes cingey articles about you online. Just about how much she loves you or how pretty she thinks you are.

Normally they have loads of typos and really obscure sentences.

"Freddie... have you been writing about me again?"

"yesno"

Frederick Chilton 

When he gets drunk he usually ends up having stupid thoughts about things that don't make sense.

"You have finger tips but not toe tips yet you can tip toe but not tip finger"

"What the fuck, Fred?"

Brian Zeller 

Brian gets extremely flirty when he's drunk so you always watch out. It can range from hugging to pick up lines to blatant groping. He always giggling no matter what

"I want to smash"