Gif Imagine (H.L)

Imagine Hannibal seeing you in one of his shirts

The door handle mad a jingling noise, alerting you that someone was about to enter. It wouldn't be Will because he would knock and Jack would have called and Alana doesn't have a key so logically, that only left your husband, Hannibal. 

Just as expected, he opened the door with one hand, the other carrying a large bag of groceries. 

"My lamb, I'm ho-" he stopped midway through the sentence as he caught sight of you in the kitchen. 

You were in one of his blue shirts and a pair of black panties but since his shirts are quite long on you, they go down to your mid thigh. The first two buttons were undone, leaving part of your cleavage on view.

You smile at him and sent him a kiss, "good afternoon, my darling. Did you have a good day?"

He didn't answer but put the bag on the counter and perched on a stool opposite you, hand on his cheek, with a cheeky smile.

"Am now" he raised his eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes at him playfully and pulled him up by his tie.

Now he was chest to face with you while pressing you against the counter.

"Dont be so cheeky, doctor" you teased, standing on your toes to whisper in his ears.

"I can't help it. You're gorgeous and seeing you in my clothes does wonders for raising my ego"

"Not just that"