Kinks

Will Graham 

Will definitely has a kink for orgasm denial. He just loves the look on your face when you hold it back because it makes him feel dominant.

He also just loves the way you feel around him when you finally break, he thinks that it feels amazing.

He just likes to leave you on the edge, begging for a release

He also has a little bit of a daddy kink.

"Hold it, baby. You can hold it until daddy cums, can't you?"

Hannibal Lecter 

He has a thing for thigh riding. He likes being able to see your face as you orgasm just from his leg. 

He also thinks the same about plain riding. The way you throw your head back and squeeze your breasts together  as you clench around him.

Since he likes that, it's no surprise that he also likes cockwarming.

Whenever you're both in the mood but have things you want to do, you'll just sit on his lap, him inside you while you hug him and read and he draws. He finds the contact extremely comforting.

Most of all though, he likes biting.

Not just love bites but not a full on bite. He likes to feel your blood in his mouth as he reaches his own orgasm.

"Ride my knee, sweetheart. I want to see your face"

Freddie Lounds 

Synchronized masturbation 

She likes to lay beside you and you watch each other.

There's not much too it really but she loves the faces you make. Usually you both use it as foreplay.

Frederick Chilton 

Frederick definitely has the most.

He likes tittyfucking since it gives him a great view and whenever he cums, it lands on them. He just loves the way they mould around him and the heat feels great.

Overstimulation. He won't ever tell you why, but he likes it when he drives you to the point of ecstasy of which you dig your nails into his back and shoulders while scratiching the sensitive skin. Just the feeling makes him want to cum and he loves the feeling of you contracting so tightly around him and its usually that that pulls him over the edge.

After care. The thing he loves about after care is that you both take a bath together and then take it in turns to look after the other. Normally, he likes to give you a massage and kiss the inside of your thighs and the valley of your breasts.

When it's your turn, you make sure to kiss each of his scars and and cover his face completely with kisses. 

There's a few other things, but those are the big ones.

"God. I fucking love your tits"