what he does to tell you he loves you

will Graham

Will doesn't often say it out loud but he has a myriad of things he does daily to show you how much he cherishes you;

whenever he sees you at work, hell subtly grasp your hand and promptly let go and keep eye contact for a few moments as you pass.

its almost as if his eyes reflect his passion for you. their surface gleams and all he can see is you like you were his shelter.

Hannibal Lecter

despite being a gentleman, Hannibal has no trouble with displaying his devotion for you even during formal settings. 

Hannibal loves to wrap his arm around your waist and rub comforting circles in your hip as if to say "you're the one I want." 

when in reality...

you're ALL he wants.

Freddie Lounds

whenever she wants to tell you she loves you, she hugs you from behind and burrows her face in your hair, mumbling about how lucky she is to have met you.

she loves the feeling of you in her arms. its like she has no fears in those moments

Frederick Chilton

Since he's quite self-conscious, Frederick likes to try to be as sincere and heartfelt as he can...

So he gets your daughter, Aubrey to repeat things he's told her to you when you've had a bad day.

"Daddy doesn't like it when you frown. He says that your smile makes his heart stop"

Brian Zeller

no matter how hard he tries to be romantic, it almost always ends in you laughing at something he's done.

"I hope you know that if I had to choose between you and my sight id just imagine you every day"

"Does that mean you choose me?"

~~~~~~~~~~

the reason for the super cheesy chapter was just that I've kinda developed a super big crush on a friend of mine.

it's hard to explain, it feels like every time I see him I want to hug him but I don't wanna be awkward. he always makes me smile and he's super sweet.

~~~~Juliet Wilder