two ➳ lincoln

Octavia and I awoke to a grounder. He was sitting by the fire making something.

"Who are you?" I ask, gripping the knife tightly.

"Where's Lincoln?" Octavia asks, groggily. The man stands up and brings a bowl filled with a type of liquid to us.

"Drink." He says as he shoves the bowl into Octavia's mouth, "Drink or die. Your choice." He tells her. She reluctantly begins to drink the liquid. I watch quietly, hoping it would work. He pulls the bowl back, and Octavia drifts off into a sleep. I settle her head into my lap and began to stroke her hair. The grounder looks at me, interest in his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that." I mumble, and he looks away. We sat quietly for a few hours before Octavia regains consciousness.

"You're feeling better." The grounder notes as Octavia say up.

"Who are you? Where's Lincoln?" Octavia asks the grounder.

"I'm Nyko. Lincoln is my friend. That's why I helped you." The man says. Octavia begins to stand up.

"Be careful, O." I tell her quietly.

"You stand. Good because now you should run." Nyko tells us.

"Where's Lincoln?" Octavia growls.

"He's answering for what he's done. Because he helped you, out clan is vulnerable. If the reapers come, we can't even fight them off." He informs. I looked at the grounder, wide eyed.

"Wait wait. Are you saying they caught him? No, no. Wait. They'll kill him." Octavia protested.

"We have to do something. Please. You said he's your friend. We have to do something." I tell Nyko.

"I did do something. I saved her life. Now run." He gestured to Octavia, then to the woods. I looked at Octavia, who nodded and advanced to the grounder. We caught him off guard and tied him up.

"Lead us to your camp." I growled in his ear. He sighed, but began to lead us to his camp. I looked around to see grounders with their weapons raised at Octavia and I.

"Ai laik Okteivia em Reina kom skai kru and you have something we want." Octavia yells out to the grounders. A dark skinned woman glared at us, but approached from a distance.

"Ai laik Indra kom trigeda." She says, "Chit yu gaf?" She asks. I look at Octavia.

"Lincoln never taught us this." I mumble. The dark woman let out a sigh before repeating herself.

"I said what do you want, Octavia and Reina of the sky people?" She mocks.

"Lincoln." I growled.

"No." She says bluntly. Octavia gets angry and begins to beat Nyko,not enough to conflict long time pain.

"Enough. Nyko is our only healer." Indra says, with authority.

"Good. Then you'll do as we say." I smiled.

"Bring Lincoln to the place I saw him last. He knows where that is. Just you and him, no one else. If I see anyone else, I'll kill your healer." Octavia threatens.

"You have until dark." I ended. We lead Nyko back to the monument. Octavia ties him to a tree as I looked.

"Watch him." She says as she walks off, leaving me with the grounder.

"Sorry about this." I mutter to him. He just nods and turns to look away. I quietly sat down and begun a fire again. I placed my hands near the fire to warm them up. My mind wandered to Bellamy. What was he doing right now? Did he make it back to the drop ship in time? Is he alive? Questions swarmed in my head. A twig snapping, snaps me out of my thoughts. I looked around to see who it was. Octavia had gotten back a couple minutes ago, so it couldn't be her. A figure appeared from the trees.

"Lincoln?" Octavia asks. Indra comes walking out with a limping Lincoln in trail.

"He's hurt." I noted as Lincoln begins limping to Octavia, and Nyko walking back to Indra.

"He should be dead." The woman growled. A distant growl can be heard, and a few men come charging out of the trees.

"Reapers!" Lincoln yelled. I pulled out my knife to try to defend myself but ended up getting knocked out in the head. I fell to the ground, vision blurring.

"Reina! Lincoln!" I can hear Octavia yell, and soon lets out a grunt, meaning she got hit as well.

"Octavia!" Lincoln yelled back. The last thing I saw was Lincoln being dragged away by the reapers before my vision went black.

🎶🎶🎶

a/n

Not edited!

Hope you enjoy!

With love,
V💕💕💋