nine ➳ mr.snuggles

"He's stable for now, we should go." Clarke says, giving a final look to Lincoln before heading out the drop ship doors. I sat down in the corner of the drop ship. Clarke and Finn had left to go back to the ark. Clarke, trying to talk to the commander of the grounders and Finn to take Abby here. If this is successful, there might finally be peace. I felt a presence next to me.

"What're you thinking about?" Bellamy asks, putting an arm around me.

"Peace." I replied bluntly, he looks at me confused, "This needs to work. There has to be peace. We can't raise a child in this type of danger." I shake my head. He pondered it for a minute.

"You're right. So let's pray this works, for the sake of our people and little munchkin." He says, rubbing my stomach. His large hands overlap my stomach.

"Oh thank god, where's Clarke?" Octavia asks as Abby rushes into the drop ship.

"Trying to stop a war." Finn answers her. Abby comes up to Lincoln and begins to check him, starting from his eyes.

"Pupils are unresponsive." She states, "Tie off his arms. Tight as you can." Abby orders.

"Alright." Bellamy gets off his position with me to go help tie Lincoln down. I stand up to get a better view at what Abby was doing to Lincoln.

"Thanks to the supplies your brother found, Lincoln might have a chance." Abby tells Octavia, getting a syringe and taking some kind of liquid from a bottle.

"What's that?" I ask.

"This will bring down his fever." She replies, "Hold him down." I quickly came next to Bellamy and helped Finn, Octavia, and him hold Lincoln down. Lincoln begins to grunt and thrash until he was completely still. Clarke had come up with grounders by now.

"What's happening? Why isn't it working?" Clarke asks, panicking.

"His heart stopped." Abby noted, and turned to Nyko, "You're their healer?" Nyko nods, "Tilt his head back. Pull his chin down to open his airway." She orders, and Nyko does exactly that. Abby begins to pump Lincoln's chest, "Come on." She mutters over and over again. After a while, she stops, and leans back a little, a look of defeat on her face.

"You're stopping. What's wrong?" Clarke asks her.

"I'm sorry." Abby mutters, "He's gone."

"No it's not possible. You're wrong." Octavia cries, burying herself into Lincoln's chest.

"Octavia." I reach out to her, but she yanks herself away.

"Come back. Lincoln." She cries.

"I'll kill them all." Indra growls and went to make a move. Bellamy pushes me behind him.

"Please you don't have to do this." Clarke pleads to the commander.

"You lied. And you're out of time." The commander says. I look around to see the shocking wand, apparently Abby sees it too because in one quick swoop, she picks it up and turns it on. She looks at the grounders before taking it down to Lincoln's chest. She does it for about two times and a gasp from Lincoln can be heard.

"Lincoln." Octavia gasps as he opens his eyes.

"Octavia." He whispers, causing me to sigh in relief and the grounders to look upon in shock. The grounders and Clarke went back to the grounder's campsite to discuss what should happen next as the rest of us brang Lincoln back to the ark to get his health up. As soon as Lincoln was situated, I grab Bellamy's hand and lead him to an familiar destination.

"Where are we going?" He asks me, looking around the familiar grey walls.

"Just follow me." I say and lead him to a door. I opened the door and ushered him in. I look around, it was the same as I remembered it.

"It's a room?" He asks me confused. I let out a laugh, and he looks at me weirdly.

"It's not just any room, silly. It's where I grew up, up until I got thrown in the skybox of course." I tell him, looking around

"Oh." He mutters. I smile, and walked further into the room. A bunk bed was placed in the corner of the room. A table in the middle. Books and paper littered the table and the floor in result of the drop from space to earth. Bellamy watches me quietly as I looked around, with a smile on my face. I crouched down and begin picking up the papers that contained drawings, glancing at each one, remembering the times I did them. Bellamy helps me pick them up, admiring them also.

"I remember drawing with my mom." I tell him, placing the drawings and books on the table.

"She's in a better place now." He tells me quietly, bring me into a hug. I melted into his arms.

"I have to show you something." I say, pulling away and leading him to a loose floorboard in the ground. I yank it open to reveal a small space enough to fit a human, but now contains books, stuffed animals, and other things. He looks at it in disbelief.

"I had one just like this. Octavia hid in there when we had surprise inspections." He tells me, sitting down and let his feet dangle in the hole. I followed him.

"It was suppose to be for my brother, but..." I trailed off.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, hugging me.

"Not your fault." I say, shaking my head, and picked up a semi-ratty plush teddy bear, "Meet Mr.Snuggles." I smiled, showing him the bear.

"Well hello Mr.Snuggles." Bellamy joked, taking the bear from me. He looked down at the bear, "Octavia had a stuffed rabbit called Mr.Snuggles." He tells me.

"Mr.Snuggles is a very common name." I say. He laughed.

"Yeah I guess it is." He says, quietly.

"I was hoping we could save some of these stuff for our munchkin." I tell him, "Most of the stuff under here are untouched." I say referring to the drawing utensils.

"That would be an amazing thing." He replies, putting an arm around me, pulling me closer. I sighed and put my head on his chest, hoping we would have that peace for the sake of the child growing inside of me.

🎶🎶🎶

a/n

Not edited!

Read. Vote. Comment. Enjoy! 😁

With love,
V💕💕💋