Haechan can die in style

The Valkyrie dropped the three at the gates of Valhalla and sped off to her cookery class planning to come back in time for dinner where the new comers were properly welcomed.

               Mark, Haechan and Jaehyun felt very sick after flying across the sky and falling down like a sack of potatoes. Haechan was the first to look around. He spotted the big name board above their heads saying,

HOTEL VALHALLA
Welcome to the afterlife
Enjoy your life till Ragnarok
Have a pleasant stay

             Haechan read all this and said "Did we all just die?" Then looked at his body which looked as normal as it was. "I don't look dead" Then he looked at the other two. "Uh well you two look pretty dead". "We are not dead Haechan" said Mark standing up. "And we both don't look dead either".Haechan smiled. "Well I believe we're dead, don't be so jealous Mark I know I'm the only one who can die in style" Mark rolled his eyes.

             Jaehyun who hasn't said anything until now stood up and read the sign. "Maybe this is part of some show" he said and tapped on the gate. Just then the hotel manager Helgi came out "WHATT Odin sent in MORE Koreans??? What are you doing standing there? Come on! You have to sign in, Uh Where is Hunding he should make sure everyone gets in properly". "Well COME ON".

Haechan : Uh ok Mark maybe we aren't dead but I think             we're in a mental asylum.

Jaehyun : Then let's go in.

Mark : Are you crazy???!!!

Haechan : Yeah let's go in. It'll feel like home.

            They walked behind Helgi and went into the hotel.

✌︎

A/n : Hi  y'all Hope you are enjoying thisssssss. Also sorry if there's some mistakes 👉👈 I'm still learning hehe. Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy the story!💚🌼💚🌼💚