The man with the 1/2 moon spectacles

Alfheim was always bright and shiny. There was never nightfall. Haechan enjoyed the less gravity. He went on skipping along the roads.

               "So is there anything special that we can do in Alfheim?" asked Mark. "Well... We can go visit this man here that I know, he's very rich and he owns this huge mansion. We can go there before we go back".

               They got into an elf taxi. Elf taxis were a very light shade of yellow. Inside of it smelt like Jasmine.

They came to a huge mansion. It had a humongous garden with fountains and stuff. Nicki got out of the taxi and paid the driver then she went in the big gates. The others followed.

               They walked past the wonderful garden and came to the doorstep. Nicki knocked on the door. The door opened itself. "Woahhh" said Mark.

A girl came to welcome them. "Hello miss Nicki, master is expecting you" she said. "This is sooo like a drama" whispered Haechan to Mark.

               They were escorted into a luxurious sitting area. There was a huge fish tank with gold and silver fish in it. "Aww Taeyong hyun would have loved to have these fish" said Mark.

               In the middle of the room, an old man was sitting. He had a long silvery beard and half-moon spectacles. He was very tall. His hands were placed on one another.

He raised one hand and waved at them. That's when Mark saw that the other hand was a pure glittery gold. "Wow" he said automatically.

               "Ah yes, my hand" said the old man. "As you see, I lost it once long ago. Thanks to the wonders healing magic in Alfheim, I was able to get an even better one!". The old man smiled.

               Nicki went and hugging him. "How are you uncle Alby?"
The old man replied "I'm quite fine dear, but alas I couldn't fine anywhere that delivers Kpop albums to Alfheim yet!"

"Yo gramps, we are from kpop too" said Hae. The old man looked at him over his spectacles. "But you are not from BigBang are you?"

               Mark was about to argue with the old BB fan but he turned towards Nicki. "My dear you will be suprised by who is waiting for you upstairs".