Who are the Thanes?

Mk and Hc went into Jaehyun's room. He was sitting on the bed. There was a huge crater on the wall. "Told you" said Haechan. "What happened?". "Nothing. I just punched the wall because I'm bored" replied . "What is it whith you people and punching???" asked Haechan. Mark looked at Haechan "Why we're balling. Get it we're.." "Ok I get it" said Haechan

"When are we going for dinner?" asked Jaehyun. "I dunno" replied Haechan. Just then there was a knock on the door. When Haechan opened the door no one was there but there was a note pinned on to the door.

Hi new comers to floor 120.
Welcome to Valhalla.
I'm one your hallmates.
We won't be coming to dinner tonight. Sorry.
You should get going now otherwise you'll be late.
Congratulations on meeting the thanes.

"Well guess we have to go to dinner now and meet these thanes".

✌︎

The three went to the big dining room. It wasn't exactly a dining room. It was sooo big and there were hundreds of people sitting and yelling. For some reason there was a huge tree in the middle of the room.

As Hunding had said it was a full NCT theme. Almost everything was decorated in green. There were big tapestries hanging and each had a NCT music video playing.

"How can tapestries play vidios???" asked Mark. "I dunno well how can a goat be up a tree?" said Haechan. "What a goat? Oh are you meaning Greatest Of All Time?" asked Mark. "No you idiot a GOAT the animal see up the tree" Haechan pointed at the green goat in the tree. "Oh"

Jaehyun was also looking at the goat. "It's a she-goat". "A what?" Then their gaze came to the bottom of the tree where seven peoples were sitting along a long table. Tne word "Thanes" was written across it in gold.

Jaehyun : Is
Mark :That
Haechan :JYP???

Just then JYP saw the three boys staring at him and waved at them. Then pointed at another Thane who was waving at them madly. Mark almost choked. "Johnny?"

✌︎

A/n : johnny swag✌︎