NCT 202020202020!!!!

The nine worlds is this thing in Norse mythology.  So basically there's (obviously) nine worlds.

1. Asgard  The realm of the GODS or Asgardians (no not kpop idols, the other type of gods)

2. Álfheimr The realm of Elves!👱

3. Niðavellir The realm of Dwarves

4. Midgard (Earth) Where humans live🙋

5. Jötunheimr  Where giants live🎅

6. Vanaheim  The home of the vanir👼

7. Niflheim  The world of ice, fog and mist❄

8. Muspelheim The world of fire (prolly where Chanyeol lives)

9.  Hellheim  The land of the dishonourable dead💀

________________________________♡__________________________________

               Mark and Jaehyun were watching Netflix. Suddenly Haechan came bursting in yelling on the top of his lungs. "Oh NOOOOO!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING????". Jaehyun didn't seem suprised. "I know, we don't have bread for dinner". "What? No no. It's 2020!!!!!". "Oh Haechan what a GREAT discovery. Why I had no idea it was 2020!" said Mark. Haechan looked annoyed. "No no you idiots! NCT 2020 like Nct 2018!!!!!".

Mark : ...

Jaehyun : ...

Mark & Jaehyun : Whatttttt

               "But but... without me?????" Mark was sad. "Without you? What about me?" Now Jaehyun looked sad. "It's no ise doing an album without me"

Suddenly someone came bursting in. It was Jhonny. "Omg omg guys! (Happpy dance) 2020! Nct 2020! Nct127 2020". Haechan was almost gonna slap Jhonny but Mark held him back.

              "I'm outta here" said Jaehyun in tears. "Oh sorry guys, but the less you means the more me!!!" said Jhonny laughing at a very angry Haechan.

               "So Haechan, where do you want to go?" asked Nicki. "To SM". "No no, not to those kind of places. Choose something interesting". "But you don't understand! I WANT to be in the 2020 album! The album won't be complete without me!" Haechan made puppy dog eyes at Nicki.

"Uhh" said Nicki turning away unable to take in Haechan's cuteness. "Hey how about we go to Alfheim??? I really want to see a leprechaun" said Mark. "Mark leprechauns aren't elves, or are they????"

Haechan still didn't look excited. "But WHY can't we go?". "Because Haehae, You are DEAD".
"No I'm not".
"Yes you are".
"No I'm not".
"Yes you are!".

               "I think Nicki is right. We can't go. But we can still watch everything. Besides there must be some footage with us BEFORE we died. I mean not died but you kno...".

"Ok ok Mark. Then how about we visit..."

________________________________♡__________________________________

A/n : 😇💚 Hi! I'm soooo excited for the 2020 album! I hope Mark keeps his pink hair💟

Oh btw I'm so NOT making Alfheim a snobby place like in Magnus Chase(I'm not complaining, but the Alfheim in Magnus makes me sad) so look forward to it!