What is Johnny doing in Valhalla?

"JOHNNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! THIS IS A PLACE FOR BRAVE PEOPLE BRAVE PEOPLE " screamed Haechan emphasising the last two words.

"Hehe oh BRAVE people eh Haechan? Ok ok. I'll not destroy your little hopes." said Johnny coming towards them. "Well actually I don't understand Odin sometimes. Why wouldn't anyone send LUCAS into Valhalla??? At least Haechan is better. A little" he thought to himself.

               "Whatever" said Mark not wanting to see the second oldest and youngest members of nct fighting. "But Johnny what is JYP doing here? Isn't he supposed to disco dance with Sunmi or something???".

"Ohhh that... well... you see Odin liked the way entertainment owners ran their companies. You know the rules, the way they earn money those stuff. So he decided to kick some useless people out of Valhalla and bring the new in. Well he asked Soo Man first but he said no. Thought Odin was a lunatic or something. So JYP got the job. Besides Odin liked his plastic clothes ideas and stuff. But I think the REAL reason was to get signed Twice albums"

               "But what are you doing here anyway?" asked Jaehyun. "Did Odin liked that you could talk English and Korean both? Are you official Korean translator? Well if it's that then I'll be able to do the job bettered than you. I've been in America for four years that's why I'm here man".

"No no Jae, Odin didn't recruit me with the others. I was here all along" replied Johnny. "Whatt????? So how long have you been here?" Haechan looked pretty freaked out as ne asked.

"Hehe. Well I dunno. For a looong time. Even before the first world war I think". "Johnny how old are you exactly?" asked Mark backing away from Johnny. "How old do you think I am? I've been training in SM for about a century. Why I was even training with EXO!" said Jhonny smiling. "Ok Jhonny EXO isn't that old" said Haechan who thought Jhonny must have at last trained with Super Junior.

               "But Taeil is the oldest member of our group. DOES THAT MEAN HE'S A NORSE DUDE TOO????!!!!!" Mark was about to faint with all of this information. "Nah I don't want to be the oldest member just because I am so gave that honour to Taeil"😏

✌︎

A/n : Hiii! 💚 Happy 4th anniversary Nct Dream! 💚 Oh btw I really like Mark's pink hair these days😊Also thanks for all the readers, hope you enjoyed it.
(I'm editing through the old parts sorry for the old references snsjsn)