Who. Will. Be. The. Last. To. Survive.

Jaehyun and Haechan were looking confident about the upcoming battle but Mark was pretty worried. He kept on asking Nicki questions like "Does is hurt a lot to die? What is the MOST painful way to die? What is THE LEAST painful way to die? Do you give some sort of pardon to the newcomers???".

Nicki was also excitingly explaining all the details to Mark. Jaehyun wasn't listening to these tips at all. Haechan, even though he looked uninterested was listening to everything and taking it in.

               Finally they came to the huge land, as big as a country,                with real mountains and rivers and everything. Enharyer were pouring through the many open doors. Some spotting the three newcomers snickered at them.

Nicki pointed to a man who was about 7 feet tall and said "That's Jack Heatherson. He is one of the people who usually survive the last. When you are the last to survive the days battle, then you get a pardon for the next day and you get flooded by the paparazzi".

               Nicki's weapons were a bow and arrows. Hansol fights using a sword. Because it was their first day, Jaehyun Mark and Haechan didn't get weapons.

               A loud horn blared. The battle began. People were shouting, running, fighting and dying. It took only five minutes for the battle field to be soaked in blood.

               Hansol was running fast when an arrow went through his head. Nicki didn't even stop to look. She ran shouting at the others to do so too. Mark was frightened at the sight of so many deaths and the chaotic-ness. "Boy, I thought Nct was the most chaotic thing in the world"

               Mark slipped on a blood puddle (gross) and fell to his death. Somehow Nicki lost track of Jaehyun. After some time it was only Nicki and Haechan, running and killing everything in their way.

               Finally they came to the woods. "Oh gosh" said Nicki sitting down. Haechan sat next to her. They sat there for some time.

"You were pretty good out there. I knew it, Hansol thought you couldn't make it..." Nicki was saying. "Not that the battles over. We will have about 10 minutes till some doofus comes finding us. Untill then we shou... OW!!!!!!!!"

Haechan looked and saw that Nicki was holding her hand tightly with the other, her eyes were slowly loosing focus . He also so a bright coloured snake slithering along the ground. "Uh... of... all... the ways... to... die" Nicki fell sideways, dead.

"Oh crap, I gotta end this alone???"

✌︎

A/n : Ooo how long do you think Haechan will survive??? This chapter got too long :)
Also TRIALS OF APPOLO TOWER OF NERO is coming out on October 6th or something! Yay!!!