Rise and shine for today there's a battle

A new day.

               Jaehyun woke up early in the morning. "Mark and Haechan won't wakes up for at least an hour" he thought. He didn't go back to sleep. He got dressed and just as he was wondering what to do next, he heard a sound from right outside his room. He went to check it out and saw a note taped to his door.

Good Morning!
Feeling good on your first day of battle?
Meet with us for breakfast at the lounge.
-your hallmate

P.s. Hansol isn't mad at any of you
(He wanted to let you know)

               Jaehyun saw two more identical notes taped onto Mark's and Haechan's doors. Jaehyun wasn't exactly feeling hungry, but he went to eat breakfast. At the lounge he recognised Hansol. When Hansol saw Jaehyun he smiled. The girl was sitting next to him. She waved madly at Jaehyun telling him to come and sit with them.

Jaehyun sat down on a sofa next to Hansol.

     Jaehyun : Hi

     The girl : Hi!!!

     Jaehyun : *kinda puzzled* I'm sorry but I don't know your name.

     The girl : Oh yeah! *slaps her forehead* I'm Nicki. I'm a demigod. My dad's Loki, another Norse god. I've been in Valhalla for about... let's see... 5 years???

     Jaehyun : Ok.

     Nicki : So where are your friends????? They better come or otherwise they won't have any good food left. You see almost...

     Jaehyun : There they come.

     Nicki : Oh

               Mark and Haechan came and sat next to Jaehyun.

"You guys will get a real shock on the battle field today. You see, we train every day for the final battle Ragnarok. All the enharyer go to this huge field and fight untill everyone is dead. Then of course you resurrect in a couple of hours. Believe me it isn't easy. Consider yourself lucky if you survive five minutes" said Hansol.

               "Don't worry bro, I dunno about them but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to survive anything. You have no idea how many video game masters I've defeated" of course this was said by Haechan.

               Hansol didn't look impressed. "Well let's see".

__________________________________♡________________________________
I think I didn't mention this earlier, so here is a little description about Nicki.

Age : Died at 18

Enjoys : Reading and watching Disney films

Fear : Any bug with wings

Other :  kinda dark skin. Tall. Smart. Talks a lot and relatively fast.

A/n : krisismybias srj_tae Uts__jinie lll_vkook  Thanx for voting!!!Hope y'all liked it💚💚💚