Haechan has ______!!!!!

Haechan stood and looked around himself. He understood that the place he was standing was too open. He saw a mountain in a distance and decided to hide there. The sound of battle was very faint now, probably because there were only a few enharyer left by now.

●●●●●●●●●●

               "Omg, my head hurts" said Mark. He was sitting on his bed. He had no idea how he got there. Mark heard a knock on his door and he went to find out a very excited looking Nicki by the door.

     Nicki : Mark you won't believe what has happened! You see I died before Haechan, so he had to look after himself on the battle field alone...

     Mark : WHATTT!!!  WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM???? IS HE OKAY???

     Nicki : Wow wow calm do... Calm... CALM DOWN MARK. Yes he is fine, the thing is... He was the LAST one to survive on the battle field. I KNOW!!!! How great is that???? The paparazzi are asking questions and taking photos of him now

               Mark and Nicki went outside and found Haechan in the middle of a huge crowd. Huge posters of Haechan's selfies hung along the walls.

               Haechan smugly waved at Mark

               Haechan smugly waved at Mark. Mark went to him and asked "How... how did you survive???? I mean... YOU??? Even Jaehyun died, how did you do it? Did you hide the whole time?"

               "Uh Mork. I did NOT hide the whole time. FYI, I fought my way here. Like a true warrior of Odin" Haechan said proudly as the paparazzi recorded everything he said. "Besides at least I didn't DIE by slipping on a puddle of blood!"

               Mark rolled his eyes. "Okay Okay"

               Just then, Helgi came running towards them with Jhonny at his heels. Jhonny smiled at Haechan proudly. Helgi wad waving a piece of paper in front on Haechan's face.

              "Here's your certificate! For being the youngest to receive the Survive Till the Last title. This card will give you free access to the nine worlds. This includes free passage for three other people exept you"

Nicki had a grin on her face. "Heh, so Haechan where do you wanna go first?"

_________________________________♡_________________________________

A/n : Hi👊 I'm sooooo happy! My Punch album came and guess who came as my photocard??? Haechan!!!!!!!!!(my second Nct127 bias)  I'm sooo happy. I got Taeyong(my third bias) as the circle card and Taeil as the postcard.

 I got Taeyong(my third bias) as the circle card and Taeil as the postcard

💚💚💚🌱💚💚💚

_____♡💚♡_____

_____♡💚♡_____

Also for those who don't know what the nine worlds are, there will be an explanation in the next chapterrrr so don't worry😊