Don't eat my bread, don't look down on me

Hunding went out leaving Haechan to his dreams. As he went out he saw that only Mark was outside waiting for him.

Hunding : Whattt where is that friend of yours???
Mark : Oh he went into his room.
Hunding : Couldn't he just wait till I gave him the tour.
Mark : He said he didn't need a tour, all he needs is some milk.
Hunding :He could have... wait what milk???

Hunding hurried into the room named "Jeong Yun-O". It was also big like Haechan's.

But it didn't have a game area. Valhalla makes each room different so that it's occupant will feel like home. Jaehyun had a big kichen with a huge frige(stocked up with a lot of food and lots of milk bottles), a small cute bowling alley and one of those punching bags hanging from the ceiling. It was also a bit peach themed with peach colored wallpaper.

Jaehyun liked his room a lot, this time there was a bed spread on his bed

Jaehyun liked his room a lot, this time there was a bed spread on his bed. Almost all the t-shirts he had in the wardrobe were black.

Jaehyun's wall didn't have many pictures, which might have meant that he didn't want them to remember or he didn't care much about remembering. For some reason Jaehyun's wall was decorated in a cute way.

"Wait what

"Wait what. Why are there so many photos of me and Taeyong?" asked Jaehyun walking up to Hunding. "I dunno kid. I suppose Odin ships you two too" replied Hunding. "He really likes to ship idols".

"I'll be going now if you don't want a tour. Call the reception if you want anything. Do you want me to do anything before I go?" asked Hunding. "Just don't look down on me" replied Jaehyun and went on to count the number of milk bottles. "Uh okay...?"

Mark was waiting outside. "Okay let's go and get this over with" said Hunding looking tired. He and Mark went into the room with the name board "Lee Min-hyung".

✌︎

A/n : Maybe Valhalla got bored and turned Taeyong's room into Jaehyun's. 🤭