Make a Wish

"Soo... I guess it's time to go back?" asked Mark after dinner.

                As soon as they returned to Valhalla Mark went to bed. Haechan went to the lounge to discuss about the latest gossip. He wanted to know how the Nct Dream title track Déjà Vu had turned out.

The next morning

               Hansol tapped on Nicki's door. No response. "Nicki? Helloooooo. Are you there???". After some time he heard a muffled "Yes yes come in".

As Hansol came in he saw Nicki yawning and flopping back to the bed.

"Nwaaaaaa aaaaaaa.😑😑. I'm sooooooooo lazyyyyyyy. Hansol please!!!! Take care of those threeeee. I'm gonna..."

"Sleep. Please" Hansol finished Nicki's sentence.

               Hansol came out of the room and went towards Mark's. He tapped on the door and it instantly opened.

"Hi Good Morning" said Mark. "What are you planning to do today?" asked Hansol. "Um... I dunno". "Well" Hansol began. "You can do anything just don't leave the hotel and if you want any help ask me because today Nicki won't be around. Call me if you need me". "And Mark, DON'T need me"

Later

               Haechan came in skipping. "I'm no witch witch witch , I'm no bad witch"

"Haechan what did you do this time?". Haechan made puppy dog eyes. "What?? I did nothing but putting 89 litres of hot sauce into the Indian style soup for tonight".

"Haechan, 1. Are you mad? 2.How the heck did the chefs not see you?? 89 is so odd"

"Whatever Mark the chefs were in on it too besides even if they do die they'll resurrect again"

"And kill you"

"Whatever, ohh Make a wish Mark"

"What why!"

"BECAUSE it's a birthday song"

"😑😑"

"Where's Jae?" asked Mark.

"In Day6"

"What how did he go back... HAECHAN JAE AS IN JAEHYUN"

"Oh I thought it was Jae as in J-A-E"*rolling eyes*

___________________________________♡_______________________________

A/n : Hi 👐 sorry for not updating in a long time👉👈 I'll update more from now on😊

Btw I have a feeling that Resonance will be one of the best albums so far👑 Shotaro and Sung Chan are doing great

Ohhh I started staning Ateez as well, though I can't make up my mind for a bias